Reviews for Secretary
I like it but a bit confusing at first for me, I thought they didnt know each other from how the story began. But good though :)
harleenquin82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh man. How hot! I loved it! Working with your man, shagging in the office while in indulging in a delightful fantasy, then going home with him! Oh yeah! Brilliant!
kilkem21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Not good but not bad need a littel work
pru bue chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
´╝┤his is awesome! yes! smut! I love it! I thought the boss was Arnold and i was like " ehh? when did he become so aggressive?" but Helga definitely is the boss! thanks for this fic!
Magical Blazze chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I knew Helga was going to be the boss it show when i saw the 'they' and 'their' to confuses us but i saw through it haha! I love that it was this way and this was a good story ;)
Asian-Lover01 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Loved it! 3 I write about smut too, smut is number 1! lol
Joesette chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I feel played... I was reading and thinking, 'well. When did Arnold turn into a little perv.' But then you went and did THAT! You tricked me with the switchy thing! You should keep doing that. Keeps the readers on their toes. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOL ME GUSTA :D
UniqueGeneration chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
When you cleared up the names, I have to admit, I was hella confused. lol but it was really good one. Got me hot! XD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
OH my goodness. I seriously LOL'd when I found out who the boss and secretary were! HAHAHAHA! GOOD ONE! You really got me! GREAT JOB!
frida29 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Haha I totally did not see that coming. Helga being the boss and everything, then lila coming in, that was just funny. It was a good story, I really enjoyed it.
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hi,

I'm happy you have published this story. This place was in need of a good shake and yours is definitively a big one even when it was performed over a hard surface.

I don't know why people don't use to review, I think they're shy, because I can tell a lot of people have read it.

Just a doubt... the secretary has football head, right?