Reviews for Departure, Duration, Return
mizzi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
that was awesome :D
Falling-Petal84 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was really nice (and the art was quite beautiful, I can understand why it inspired you).

I liked the way you described both characters, especially when they were apart. John is busy but still finds the time to remember Sherlock and Sherlock on the other hand takes the path of distracion and self-destruction in a way until John returns.

So sweet!
SrtaWalker chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Lovely!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! I love how the fic is fairly simple, yet you managed to convey a lot of emotions. Very well done!

And in regards to a *cough cough* certain reviewer...I suggest you made yourself a lovely smore out of those flames my dear ;)

Great job _
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aw! I loved it! And to that one reviewer: Dude. Even Martin Freeman (John if you somehow didn't know...) said John and Sherlock were in love. (Not him and Benedict though.)

But back to the author! I thought this was extremely adorable. Sooo cute. :3 Keep up the good writing!
John chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Why on earth have you written this with them as a couple? They are not gay - they are FRIENDS. Don't you think it's an insult to the writers/creaters to change something that fundamental about their characters?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ahh.. the story is just so sweet.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, its so sweet! _

I loved it so much! :D