Reviews for Six Months
Miral chapter 6 . 2/9
In the end, anyone vested in Alicia and Will getting their HEA is left only with FanFiction. Thank you for writing a wonderful fixit fic.
Miral chapter 4 . 2/9
I’m so looking forward to a realistic happy ending. It’s obvious now in hindsight that the Kings had a “concept” in mind from start to finish. S7 Alicia was a far cry from S1 Alicia. At some point during the show’s run she lost her innocence and it was debatable if her redemption was even possible. In the beginning she was a pawn but then at some point she wasn’t. She was the person making the decisions. So to get that realistic happy ending you really do need to go back a bit. I think you hit upon the absolute perfect timing. Love your writing.
Miral chapter 1 . 2/9
I love the subtle acknowledgement and inclusion of the Alicia\Kalinda schism. Terrific start. Thank you.
AmyPC chapter 6 . 11/27/2019
Absolutely fantastic. I kept hoping during his suspension they would find their way back to each other so this story was perfection! I adored the interactions with family, especially Will with Owen and the day they spent with the kids. This fic had it all: romance, smut, comedy, I loved it all. Thank you.
AmyPC chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
I recently binged the Good Wife and came here looking for more. I found what I needed! This is great so far and I'm glad I'm a bit late to the party cause now I can binge the fanfic too! I'm glad to have found your work.
FullmetalandtheFlame chapter 6 . 10/28/2018
This was so beautiful! ️
I’m in love with this story. I feel like you captured the character’s voices really well and I love fanfics that give Willicia a happy ending. This is absolutely how season 3 should have gone because I was completely heartbroken after they broke up.
The-KLF chapter 6 . 1/20/2018
This is so sweet, I really wish it had happened like this!
merderluvr chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Loved it!
theeriinyes chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
This is exactly what I wanted from the show, it's wonderful and has amazing moments between Will and Alicia and Zach and Grace and Owen, thanks for sharing it
anita03 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Loved your story, a part of me wishes it could really have worked out this way for Will and Alicia. Thank you for sharing your story :)
loudmouth414 chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Hi - Just like to second the love for this & the request for another 6 months :) this was lovely! Especially adored the 5th chapter. Made me smile to picture them all together. And of course, love the references to Georgetown and their time together then!
peacenotwar93 chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
I LOVED THIS. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
parallelconstructionbitches chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
This is by far, far my favourite Good Wife fic. I've reread it an embarrassing amount of times (will continue to reread it an embarrassing amount of times). So, what I guess I'm trying to say is, thank you! For all the enjoyment I continue to get out of it with each read and for writing something so fantastically wonderful and competent.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I sure hope you still see these comments! Won't you consider writing another six months of this story? Gosh, I adore it-I have read it about 3 times. I would love to read more developments
xkawaiix chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This was AMAZING. Literally the best TGW fan fiction I have read. You have an incredible voice and you know your characters well. Such a pleasure to read. I really hope you keep writing for this fandom. We need more quality works like yours!