Reviews for Six Months
peacenotwar93 chapter 6 . 2/12
I LOVED THIS. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
ohdaisy chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
This is by far, far my favourite Good Wife fic. I've reread it an embarrassing amount of times (will continue to reread it an embarrassing amount of times). So, what I guess I'm trying to say is, thank you! For all the enjoyment I continue to get out of it with each read and for writing something so fantastically wonderful and competent.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I sure hope you still see these comments! Won't you consider writing another six months of this story? Gosh, I adore it-I have read it about 3 times. I would love to read more developments
xkawaiix chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This was AMAZING. Literally the best TGW fan fiction I have read. You have an incredible voice and you know your characters well. Such a pleasure to read. I really hope you keep writing for this fandom. We need more quality works like yours!
SpyAgent001 chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Yes! Good timing for once.

L
hannahwrites89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
never reviewed this first chapter, loved it!
Sil -vi59 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story and I hope this 2 are going to be the endgame. I wish you to find some time and Inspiration to write more bc. the scenes between A & W are perfectly written : they are unbeliveably hot and what more important fullfilled with great emotions and love. There is deep understanding between them - the fact that I miss in many TGW ff. You are writing Grace, Will's sister and Owen really well, too, so I can only hope you are still TGW fan.

PS. Sorry for my bad English. I don't have time to correct my mistakes.
Sil-vi 59 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Love the talk, angst and all emotions here. You are really building the future of these two...
Sil-vi 59 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Dead.
Sil-vi59 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
This is what we have missed during that 6 months: Owen and talk about love, A and W... You are writing them really great. Love everything.
Sil-vi59 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This story has everything: K and A, W and K and A nd W. Maybe I miss TGW too much but I love the fact that I have 5 chapter more to read.
scaryand damaged chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Yeah, okay, Will thinks. He could go along with this.
That was hilarious
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
That was a fantastic read. Very well done. Hope you continue to write more for us!
hannahwrites89 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Omg. Just found this. Excellent chapter, I love how you captured Owen. Could totally see that conversation between Will and Owen happen!
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Great story! I love how the siblings played a role, and Alicia's kids. Great job! Wish there were more. Wish they'd do this on the show!