Reviews for The Vampire Stalker: Vigo is Alive!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg so good!
hellantroy5567 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
great story, i like the small points from Vigo's POV
ady chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
it was short and sweet
DokiDoki0725 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Aww that's so sweet and touching _
Anonomus chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Cool! what happens next?
Fiction-to-Life chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Well I think it's a good idea. But the only thing is the stake went right through his heart to the other side. But other wise it is a good idea.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
He dragged me into a bedroom and layed me down on the bed.
He got on top of me and smiled.
"Are you ready for some sex?"
hweteranson chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
"And he could kiss my ass while I'm at it."
isfantasyandlovereal chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
OMG I JUST FINISHED THIS BOOK TODAY AND I LIKE THIS!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
THIS STORY WAS AWFUL! HORRIBLE ENDING ESPICALLY THERES NO OTHER CHAPTERS! D:
wolflover23 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG! No! thats so nottrue! Alexander would never let that happen lol! It should go like this!:
Ok so Alexander was walking with Amy, where Vigo had first attaacked Amy. By habbit she looked over her shoulder. Alexander looked worried and said sweetly, in his amazingly delicate voice, "You are safe now. Vigo is dead. You know that." He smiled at Amy. Amy said, "I know just habbit i guess." she smiled back. As they walked they were so happy. But then the heard a rustle in the bushes. They both swung around. Amy's heart was pounding. She thought the most excruciatingly descusting thought, "could it be..? Vigo.!?" she quickly erased the thought, it was impossible. A moment went by and a figure came out of the bushed area. The figure was hard to see in the dim light. Alexander stood in front of Amy, ready for anything. The figure spoke in a soft, relaxing voice, almost looering in Alexander and Amy into a trap. She softly, tenderly said, "Hello, I am..." she trailed off then said, "well, that doesnt matter, but what does is that i need your help." Alexander and Amy were puzzled. And so another adventure, and great story began to come to life again.
AlexBanksisawesome chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really like this chapter! It is very creative! And i'm so excited about Amy having to be Vigo's ambassador! It's awesome!
Eve chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Wow! amazing skills! your writing is excellent kept be reading for sure :)
perfect for anyone "hungry" for more Vampire stalker :)
MissMountainGirl chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Hi! Please check out my new contest and ENTER! Thanks!