Reviews for Awkwardness
Banglabou chapter 9 . 7h
This one is sweet. I'd read From The Corner a while ago, and just rediscovered your work. Glad to see you are still writing, and hope you'll continue when (if!) time permits. And no cliffie, you say? Leaving us to wonder how Severus will divulge all at last?! Not easy to write during naptime, I know, but I'll be happy for updates as and when they come. Best wishes to you and Leo. :)
ferdoes2as chapter 9 . 5/18
The sweetest, simplest and most heart-warming HGSS fanfic I've read. Love it! I wish there's another chapter in it's row. It deserves one with honest declarations. I know you must be busy at this time of life. Wish you lots of happiness, wellness and love. Do update when you can. I'm waiting. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/29
Oh, my! Quite a breakthrough confession there from Hermione. And...he missed her. He missed her a lot.
Dana's Translations chapter 9 . 3/12
Hi meine Liebe!
Wollte nur kurz gucken, ob es dich im Fandom noch gibt und ob du noch aktiv bist... und was lese ich da... meinen herzlichsten Gl├╝ckwunsch zur Geburt!
Vielleicht komme ich mal wieder zum Lesen, aber es ist alles so hektisch in letzter Zeit... Hach, du kennst das ja ;)
Alles Liebe!
Dana
deedeebug chapter 9 . 3/8
great read thank you.
deedeebug chapter 3 . 3/8
Those two dancing around each other,love it!
deedeebug chapter 2 . 3/8
She was a lot nicer than I would have been(even though she quit) when being fired for no reason.
deedeebug chapter 1 . 3/8
I have read this before and saved it. I am now dusting off and reading it once again! Great first chapter!
How lovely to have you back - I almost missed this lovely little chapter. So glad to hear about little Leo!
Lovely little chappie
Drusilla Maxima chapter 9 . 1/28
Oh wow, this is great. It's so rare to find a fic with a great plot, great tension, perfect spelling, and proper British-isms. I really hope you update soon.
creamch33se chapter 9 . 1/19
so happy you updated and all the best to you and little leo!
Luna de Papel chapter 9 . 1/10
Touching story. I hope Leo allows you to write every now and then :)
k chapter 9 . 1/10
So glad your baby is healthy and ok, and very excited to read this update! Hope to read more soon, when you can!
luxor16 chapter 9 . 1/10