Reviews for Awkwardness
SaDiablo394 chapter 8 . 9/3
I had to skip to updates in the end of each following chapter just to know, and I'm so happy that the real-life matters ended up great and (spoiler alert) Leo was born! - 5-year late congratulations! I think it was really brave to share such personal story with your readers. Story-wise: chillssssss.
SaDiablo394 chapter 7 . 9/3
Actual YEARS have passed, so there's really no point... I just want to write that I hope everything went and turned out well... Story-wise: I'm curious what this is all about.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/8
I do hope everything has gone right with you after all this time...

But yes, Hermione knows why she's doing all this (and her ploy worked rather well really). Now, will she be brave enough to tell Severus?
LDaastrich chapter 10 . 6/21
Loved it :)
Annelynn1 chapter 10 . 5/13
I enjoy your stories. No advice sorry. Co slept with all my kids (5) and had twins last. Just enjoy him while he is young. Teenagers are crazy.
Thanks for your lovely, beautifully written stories. Your Snape and Hermione interactions feel true to life. I am impressed that you managed to write so well with so much happening in your life and wish you all the best.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/7
I hope that everything has gone well for you during the (glances at date of update) um, yes, years since you went through such sorrow.

I imagine that Hermione is going out to provide Snape a huge old contract to keep him solvent...
It'sxy chapter 10 . 1/14
This is honestly one of my favorite stories ever. It's so cute and kind of sad and absolutely well written... I love it
ProfessorFerrars3256 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
It didn't feel rushed at all to me! Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
I'm very happy to see you back! How have you been?

And I am delighted by Hermione's and Severus' correspondence. It is sweet, as are the owl and the Kneazle.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/20/2016
Cute congrats
SeveraSnape6 chapter 10 . 3/1/2016
Love this story! And all of your others! Thanks for sharing your work!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
So completely wonderful! I love your writing and how you depict these two characters. Very well done...as always.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
Love this and all your writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I did not see the update - its been a few months. My son had the same habit and I remember thinking he will be like that till college! I had done some travel with him and I found the break in schedule helped break the habit. I could not make him cry either. Good luck!

Lovely lovely story - you are an amazing writer. I am sure with your sensitivity, you will be a great mom!