Reviews for Beginnings Of The Wanderer
Ruckust chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Uh... seems somewhat lacking in description. Better prose would be nice.

Next chapter, please.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Keep this seris going,amazing as always.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Like always,good story,great word play,and cool action.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Great,it keeps me reading.10/10 You NEED to make more.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Very good,its keeps getting better.10/10 I like how you pick on billy it adds a funny twist to the wasteland.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Very very good.10/10 With and ending like that I WANT MORE.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
The best one so far,very good.9/10 Just because when you left the vault you were 18,so you could not of have pass through 20 years ago.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Very good,nice detail and you stayed on topic again.10/10
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Very good,i like that you stayed on topic and not skip a few days.9/10
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very well put together,very good.9/10 Needs little more action,and try to add some suspense close to the end of the chapters,its keeps up readers wanting more.
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
lol Anatomy was the only subject Butch payed attention to perv.
Andrew.was.here chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
ZOMG?

Ok, sure a mole-rat vs a Deathclaw, that's a no brainer. What about a Ghoul Reaver vs Deathclaw? Personally I'd rather tangle with either a Deathclaw or a super mutant overlord than deal with a Ghoul Reaver! Although, they are easy to kill if you have 2 of either a bottle cap mine or nuka grenade and know where they are so you can save and then surprise the monsters!

Sorry, I wanted to share that. So anyway, your story is shorter than what I thought it'd be. And nice job with the cliffhanger ending. Keeps your customers...err, I mean readers coming back for more. :D

And with the grenade too. At first I thought "that's gonna barely make a dent in that beast" but then the domino effect with the cars. Good job. Now with the dead deathclaw, you can make some gauntlets! Yayy!
Andrew.was.here chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Great job. About the your "short" chapters...I usually read the fanfic on here before bed. It's about my only me time I get. So semi short chapters don't bother me.

Dude, go get free caps from Silver in Springdale. It'd be interesting to see how Billy reacts. She might've been working for Moriarty before Nova when he was living in Megaton. He could be shocked that she's living near Megaton.

Hmm, what else? Nice poem at the end there. Original?