Reviews for Beginnings Of The Wanderer
SoullessBreath chapter 11 . 7/26/2016
Mate your oc is just awesome! I'm really liking this story. It made me laugh. It was amazing how he killed the deathclaw (tbh when I played the game I got my brother to kill the deathclaw, I really suck at at and I played right through once though I enjoy watching my brother play it). I enjoyed reading all of it. Seriously gonna add this to my faves mate
Ruckust chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Uh... seems somewhat lacking in description. Better prose would be nice.

Next chapter, please.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Keep this seris going,amazing as always.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Like always,good story,great word play,and cool action.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Great,it keeps me reading.10/10 You NEED to make more.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Very good,its keeps getting better.10/10 I like how you pick on billy it adds a funny twist to the wasteland.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Very very good.10/10 With and ending like that I WANT MORE.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
The best one so far,very good.9/10 Just because when you left the vault you were 18,so you could not of have pass through 20 years ago.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Very good,nice detail and you stayed on topic again.10/10
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Very good,i like that you stayed on topic and not skip a few days.9/10
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Very well put together,very good.9/10 Needs little more action,and try to add some suspense close to the end of the chapters,its keeps up readers wanting more.
Stearns Thomas chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
lol Anatomy was the only subject Butch payed attention to perv.
Andrew.was.here chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
ZOMG?

Ok, sure a mole-rat vs a Deathclaw, that's a no brainer. What about a Ghoul Reaver vs Deathclaw? Personally I'd rather tangle with either a Deathclaw or a super mutant overlord than deal with a Ghoul Reaver! Although, they are easy to kill if you have 2 of either a bottle cap mine or nuka grenade and know where they are so you can save and then surprise the monsters!

Sorry, I wanted to share that. So anyway, your story is shorter than what I thought it'd be. And nice job with the cliffhanger ending. Keeps your customers...err, I mean readers coming back for more. :D

And with the grenade too. At first I thought "that's gonna barely make a dent in that beast" but then the domino effect with the cars. Good job. Now with the dead deathclaw, you can make some gauntlets! Yayy!