Reviews for All Quiet on the East Coast
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
I love this! Hope you update soon. The characters are to die for. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Holy moly this is a good story. Sean sounds be-yoo-tiful, mmm I can't wait to see him and Ruby get closer-if you know what I mean. The characters are wonderful, and I have honest to God fallen in love in Anise. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
UPDATE PLEASE. OHMIGOD. THIS IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE STORY EVER.
kt.potter93 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
hi - this story is fantastic! would love to read more!
FredsForeverFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Please post more! I'd really like to see this story as a finished product. Your a femominal author and this is one of my top ten
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
love love love this story!
Alisabeth chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I still cant get enough of this story! You're description of Sean makes him sound downright yummy. I cant wait to read more :)
readbetweenthelions chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Wow this is good! But I want to see how Ruby reacts to Megan! And is Megan with Finn or Evan? Personally I like Megan and Finn, and this Ruby character seems the perfect opposite for Sean! He's all quiet and reserved and she's all BAM! in your face! More please?
lulu009 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Please tell me you haven't forgotten this story! I love Ruby! She's such a free spirit! Please update!
masqueraderose3 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Ruby is seriously one of my favorite characters I've ever read about, I really like this story too :)
FredsForeverFanGirl chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Please continue. I love Ruby
A chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Amazing truly amazing! You are a great writer and this story is awesome!Rhiannon e. k.
HungerGamesLover chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINGGGGGGG GGGGGGG!
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT?
I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
I love this story please keep writing
LOVETOLOVEYOU chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
This story is so good hope you post more soon