Reviews for Luck
amr56 chapter 22 . 8/8
This is great! It's funny and a lot of fun to read. Your Gaara is hilarious and compelling, and Ino is interesting, especially when she goes crazy. They're good together. Thanks for sharing!
Shiroe Ino chapter 22 . 5/14
After the arrangement, i admired you so much more with this one, hope you write GaaIno again sooner. :)d
IGSP chapter 22 . 4/7
It's the second time that I read this fic !
I love it so much .
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
You don't know how much I *love* this story. By now, we all now how the manga ended and cannon ships and everything but, GaaIno will always be my guilty-pleasure ship. And your fic - yoooour fic. I could totally see Gaara drunkenly singing out his love for her, and she's just so stubborn! I was this close to wanting to kill her! Just say yes, Ino, and have beautiful babies with the man! Haha I mean, imagine her as Suna's First Lady (?) she would run the place on his behalf, and he would just be like "whatever you want, honey". Ahhh. I love them so so much. You're wonderful. Very well-written. Hopefully you'll write about them again - and I'll be here to read it!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
I'm so glad to have found this! It was very adorable.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
This was amazing. Absolutely brilliant this. I adore the idea of Ino and Gaara almost as much as Gaara and either Sakura or Hinata. It was marvelous the events in this story, and I am so glad how it ended. :3
yannieXD chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
great story!
Time Materia chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
MissJudged16 chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
Awesome story! I love this pairing. It's adorable. Great plot and pacing. Good characters and dialogue. Overall wonderful work
kiwi4me chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Lovely ending! I really enjoyed this story! thank you and please write more!

love, kiwi4me
Lossie chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
I don't even know why I've searched for this couple, but I don't regret it. Your story is simply amazing! I'm a puddle of goo because of the feels it gave me. Your Gaara and your Ino are just amazingly fantastic and I strongly believe I've a new favourite pairing to add to the ever-growing list of couples that I absolutely adore - all because of you. I really do hope you'll write something about them in the future! Good luck with your writing and thank you for making my mood way better! :)
S chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I forgot to buy sausages yesterday... Thanks for reminding me!
S chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Yaaaaay they're back
A chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Loooool... Her dads the best
S chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
Ino srsly isn't interested in a hot young Kazekage?