Reviews for Luck
CreamPuffsx3 chapter 22 . 9/23
The very first Gaara/Ino fanfic I ever read was a few years ago. It was your fanfic "The Arrangement" and I'm really ashamed for never giving reviews for such an amazing fanfic.. ._. I would have never thought that that pairing could work so well, especially since Ino is one of my favourite characters, and I fell in love with this pairing instantly. I really hope you end up writing more fanfics in the future with this pairing because I enjoyed this fanfic so much~ 3 Also, I really liked how you portrayed Ino in both fics, I feel like you did her justice compared to how Kishimoto ended up making her as in the anime/Manga.. hope this review somewhat makes up for the lack of reviews for both fics. xD
Chica90 chapter 6 . 9/6
this chapter was hilarious! Confusing too, but I loved it.
aleyaNSYI chapter 22 . 5/3
Luv it so much!"
Lol _!
aleyaNSYI chapter 1 . 4/30
I have read The Arrangement n i love the story a lot n i can't wait to become crazy or giggled when i read this time story..oh god your story drag me!
'This was insane. Gaara was insane.'

I'm pretty sure we figured that out when Gaara was like, what, 6?
Oh my god! This is the best story about Gaara and Ino i ever read! I already read The Arrangement, but i like this one better..u make them cute couple and i really ship them together..please make more GaaIno story. This story is so wonderful.
CandyCutie09 chapter 13 . 2/8
Starfang's Secrets chapter 20 . 1/8
While this is my third time reading this story and i REALLY enjoy...that being said, i really don't like the way Ino is protrayed. I know we all have in mind our own version of the characters, but the way she is protrayed in this story is very un-Ino like to me. It bothers me. But that's just my opinion, and I still enjoy the story! Please keep up the good work!
amr56 chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
This is great! It's funny and a lot of fun to read. Your Gaara is hilarious and compelling, and Ino is interesting, especially when she goes crazy. They're good together. Thanks for sharing!
Fruitarian Lover chapter 22 . 5/14/2015
After the arrangement, i admired you so much more with this one, hope you write GaaIno again sooner. :)d
IGSP chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
It's the second time that I read this fic !
I love it so much .
Mariam Hiwatari chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
You don't know how much I *love* this story. By now, we all now how the manga ended and cannon ships and everything but, GaaIno will always be my guilty-pleasure ship. And your fic - yoooour fic. I could totally see Gaara drunkenly singing out his love for her, and she's just so stubborn! I was this close to wanting to kill her! Just say yes, Ino, and have beautiful babies with the man! Haha I mean, imagine her as Suna's First Lady (?) she would run the place on his behalf, and he would just be like "whatever you want, honey". Ahhh. I love them so so much. You're wonderful. Very well-written. Hopefully you'll write about them again - and I'll be here to read it!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
I'm so glad to have found this! It was very adorable.
misuky7 chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
This was amazing. Absolutely brilliant this. I adore the idea of Ino and Gaara almost as much as Gaara and either Sakura or Hinata. It was marvelous the events in this story, and I am so glad how it ended. :3
yannieXD chapter 22 . 10/29/2014