Reviews for Hathor
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
interesting. i liked it quite a lot. thanks for writing it.
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Not sucky! Amazing!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Well, I like it. I feel, this makes Peeta that bit more cooler than he already is.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I'm not sure that's exactly how it went in the book, but I liked it. Particularly the spitting out blood...
Hathor Review chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It wasn't sucky! I liked how the different scenes go back and forth. Great job! Although one thing is that I honestly dont know how a district 12 baker got a hold of an egyptian book. Ohter then that, great job, it really fits with the hunger games
sintRizzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
amazing!
I love it chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
It's really good! I don't know why there are not more reviews! It sounded kinda dark.. Idk why lol
a ghost in schoolclothes chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was actually quite brilliant. I loved it. :)
Liee2Me chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG I love this story, I love the symbolism, I love everything! 3
Ralinmil Dax chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I'ts not sucky- it's really good.
hannah askance chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Even unbetaed, clearly our definitions for 'shit' are extremely different.

I loved this. Introspective, profound, and it made for a great study of character, both for Katniss and Peeta. I absolutely love the comparison of Katniss to a goddess of love who was sent to kill mankind - I thought that was a very clever thing to come up with.

And Peeta! Oh, Peeta. I love him so. X) And you made him all the more lovable here, because the almost romantic comparisons he makes about Katniss are so incredibly him, but you've written it in such a way that we all *get* him too.

Oh and I *must* praise you for the storytelling scene! A lot of people overdo the kid act for children (baby talk! For a kid who's supposed to be *eight*!) and honestly, it annoys me so much that I would even just stop reading but you wrote this wonderfully. It might not be the kind of thing people comment about, but really, I had to say this.

Thank you for posting a very enjoyable one-shot. :)

(Also, I am writing this on my phone, and while I have used paragraphs, please forgive me if this shows up all text-walled.)
dewdrops and crowns chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Beautiful drew :)

The Peeta and his father friendship was great :') His mums so mean but I love the relationship between him and his father.

Nice reference to mythology, she may not be beautiful to everyone but she is to Peeta.

My favourite flashback has to be the one with Peeta and his father.

I know a few people have criticized grammar but it read alright for me. I'm not too bothered with grammar as I should be sometimes, just have a look at my writing XD

I loved it, you should write more Hunger games one shots that CatoClove you wrote was amazing and the SnowCoin converted me towards that pairing. I really like your style of writing.

xx PG 1997 xx
SmirkingHatter chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
One word. Beautiful.
honne chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
that was fantastic! :) the hathor metaphor totally works for katniss and i love peeta's characterization in this. lovely writing, as well!
raelover123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012