Reviews for Monster High: New Year
Lilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Name: Leona
Age: 18
Sexuality: random
Ghoul:okami,legendary demon with weapons and a demon.
Family: (father) the king of vampires, (mother) thjthje queen of werewolves, (siblings) katrine is the older sister, she loves spending time with friends and family,she protects the people she loves. Ryan is the little brother, he enjoys playing with his friends but he loves to spend time with his sisters more, he gets all tough when boy comes in the house with one of his sisters y'know whata I mean.
Classes:everyone of them.
Past: Leona...had a dark past...she lost control and almost killed a hundred humans if it weren't for her family.
Personality: she is sometimes insane, she protective of her friends, family and others. She hates to see the people she loves hurt she will be a little angry but full of worry and sadness, she comfort the people she loves when they sad or alone.
Powers:all he elements, she can transform into any thing she wants, she can summon demon weapons out of thin air.
Fur:white with fire stripes on her & a black with blood mist symbol on her right eye.
Eyes: silver when normal but her eyes gets blood red faith a hint of back mist when in fight mode or angered but hers also stays silver but slit when a little insane, in protective mode and/or to help others like her scary and full of insanity eyes when she goz KRAE KRAE!
Pet:wolf he is snow white but has a brown spot on his left eye and he is adorably clumsy!
Favorite food: blood and meat.
Clothes: Gothic but looks demonic angel on her, she wears alot of black,white and red.
Hair:Leona's hair is long, black and the bottoms or blood like fire on the ends and culry but slash straight.
Likes:animals, friends and family, protecting others and helping but also being disturbing, creepy and insane...SHE CREEPS EVERYONE EVEN THE TEACHERS ASK HER YOUR SELF ITS TRUE!.
Dislikes:bad people who hurt her friends family any one really.
Relationships:we'll I like girls like 60% than boys 40% built I'm not full gay y'know.
Anything happen or something like that?: action,sadness,I little anger, protesurroness and me: parcore and nearly death well me nearly dead but others with wounds or injury's.
Stuff you wanna know maybe?:Leona didn't tell what monster she is so the monsters in school thinks she's human but not all, she agent out of control and killed a antelope that is a stray that wondered in the school on that time of her little snack is she was in gym and the antelope was bleeding a little and when she smelled the blood she felt pain stabbing her in her heart, she stoped playing the monsters were worried about her but her ghoul friends worried about her the most, she grabbed her heart she kneeled in pain when her friends ran to her, she said stay away from her so they wont get hurt but they came anyway, she screamed in so much pain, she had dark aura surrounding her, her fur coloured changed,black blood red with firey stripes , sharp fangs sharper than any thing imaginable, claws sharp enough to cut through bedrock,blood red slit eyes that looks deep in your soul making you freeze in fear that you couldn't move away from,and her demonic blood red,black misty symbol that was glowing blood red like your bracelet, I guess she has a hot body(gotz knu ideas?!.)and the antelope wasn't that ordinary that's all I'm going to say when the antelope gotz krezy muvez bruh!

Lilly: hi there author~senpie I hope you like 'little' story of my of bye bye chu~
Kalynn Foxglade chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Age: In fox years, 5, but in human/monster years, 16.

Ghoul: Japanese Kitsune

Family: Daughter of the Kitsune

Classes: Home Ick, Mad Science, Creative Writing, History, Dead Languages, Lunch, Physical Deaducation

Past: She has always remembered being one of 11 brothers and sisters.

Personality: Isn't as pranky as her sister, Kit Foxglade, but is kind of a nerd and likes books and schoolwork.

Powers: Read people's minds, like what they are thinking. But not seeing.

Skin: Tannish, but doesn't really grow FUR, more like hair like normies XD

Eyes: Light Denim Blue

Pet(s): 1 cat, 2 kittens, and a beagle pup. Quite a normie animal lover coming FROM an animal, if I do say so myself.

Favorite Food: Cold cut platters.

Clothes: A worn out white blouse and a grey bubble skirt with white mini leggings underneath. And grey/white converse heels. (Like Ghoulia's kind of.)

Hair: Dirty Blond/Light Brown that just brushes the shoulders, is layered a bit, and has left side bangs but it's usually pulled up in a pony with a large cotton headband.

Likes: Nice people

Dislikes: Mean people

Choice of relationship: A guy who acts like himself and doesn't pretend.

Anything I would want to happen: Write my own ancient greek/mythological book one day.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I recently had a dream about Swampy, Salem & friends: the girls were on a stage crowding around something you could see makeup in their hands then move revealing Swampy has been dragged out in make up, a wig & a dress! They then sing a song that was a remix of a chicfila song that was a remix of an 80's song. It was really cool and he looked like a girl too.
Jin Yuna Hibari chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Can my character come up soon with the others, please.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Awww I hope you feel better soon!*sends pretend hug, Tomato soup(this is my flu soup) and cookie* I also forgot that you update on sudays so it's okay!
MelissaTheOtherCursedDemigod chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Its really good.
VioletPandora chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
WHOOP! WHOOP! awesomeness! Chris got to use her powers! :))
Gloxinia chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Awesome pawsome! As I told you before. This was a great chapter, now how will Cupid help...I wonder. I have a request, you don't have to listen, but could one of Nisserie's friends tell Cupid that she has a crush on her? Thanks anyways, if you do or don't. Great chapter! I look forward to the next chapter!
chuice chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
marie outfits:

party: sadly her dad doesn't give her alot of freedom so she isn't alowd on dates or parties and she has to do what he says

pj: slippers that seem to be made of stuffed animals and a matching top and bottom with patch work hearts on it(if some one taught me how to upload things onto computers then id draw her dress and pjs for you and post the ling)

btw she had strings tied to her wriast and question is torilei afraid of her or something?
VioletPandora chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
So glad I could help! Awesome chapter! :))

~Starships NM
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Yay! Swampy and Lily are characters in the chapter! AND SAWMPY GOT TO CALL A GIRL HUNNY! DOES SPRING BREAK GET ANY BETTER?
Smileypants chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Love how you started introducing everyone in this chapter, adding Toralei was a nice touch ;)
Gloxinia chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Nice! Oh Salem, she blushes a lot the poor sweetie. Everything is awkward for her, but it'll get better when she's got a lot of good, trust worthy, friends. This was an excellent chapter. Can't wait until next week now!
MelissaTheOtherCursedDemigod chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Cool chap update
Jin Yuna Hibari chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Cool! It's really good. Oh, and here the outfits.

PJs: black shorts, cyan blue sleeveless flowing shirt

Party: bright cyan short form fitting dress w/ a black sash around the waist, black pumps, silver locket, silver hoop earrings, silver bangles
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »