Reviews for Monster High: New Year
Kalynn Foxglade chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Age: In fox years, 5, but in human/monster years, 16.

Ghoul: Japanese Kitsune

Family: Daughter of the Kitsune

Classes: Home Ick, Mad Science, Creative Writing, History, Dead Languages, Lunch, Physical Deaducation

Past: She has always remembered being one of 11 brothers and sisters.

Personality: Isn't as pranky as her sister, Kit Foxglade, but is kind of a nerd and likes books and schoolwork.

Powers: Read people's minds, like what they are thinking. But not seeing.

Skin: Tannish, but doesn't really grow FUR, more like hair like normies XD

Eyes: Light Denim Blue

Pet(s): 1 cat, 2 kittens, and a beagle pup. Quite a normie animal lover coming FROM an animal, if I do say so myself.

Favorite Food: Cold cut platters.

Clothes: A worn out white blouse and a grey bubble skirt with white mini leggings underneath. And grey/white converse heels. (Like Ghoulia's kind of.)

Hair: Dirty Blond/Light Brown that just brushes the shoulders, is layered a bit, and has left side bangs but it's usually pulled up in a pony with a large cotton headband.

Likes: Nice people

Dislikes: Mean people

Choice of relationship: A guy who acts like himself and doesn't pretend.

Anything I would want to happen: Write my own ancient greek/mythological book one day.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
I recently had a dream about Swampy, Salem & friends: the girls were on a stage crowding around something you could see makeup in their hands then move revealing Swampy has been dragged out in make up, a wig & a dress! They then sing a song that was a remix of a chicfila song that was a remix of an 80's song. It was really cool and he looked like a girl too.
Jin Yuna Hibari chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Can my character come up soon with the others, please.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Awww I hope you feel better soon!*sends pretend hug, Tomato soup(this is my flu soup) and cookie* I also forgot that you update on sudays so it's okay!
MelissaTheOtherCursedDemigod chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Its really good.
VioletPandora chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
WHOOP! WHOOP! awesomeness! Chris got to use her powers! :))
Gloxinia chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Awesome pawsome! As I told you before. This was a great chapter, now how will Cupid help...I wonder. I have a request, you don't have to listen, but could one of Nisserie's friends tell Cupid that she has a crush on her? Thanks anyways, if you do or don't. Great chapter! I look forward to the next chapter!
chuice chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
marie outfits:

party: sadly her dad doesn't give her alot of freedom so she isn't alowd on dates or parties and she has to do what he says

pj: slippers that seem to be made of stuffed animals and a matching top and bottom with patch work hearts on it(if some one taught me how to upload things onto computers then id draw her dress and pjs for you and post the ling)

btw she had strings tied to her wriast and question is torilei afraid of her or something?
VioletPandora chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
So glad I could help! Awesome chapter! :))

Starships NM
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Yay! Swampy and Lily are characters in the chapter! AND SAWMPY GOT TO CALL A GIRL HUNNY! DOES SPRING BREAK GET ANY BETTER?
Smileypants chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Love how you started introducing everyone in this chapter, adding Toralei was a nice touch ;)
Gloxinia chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Nice! Oh Salem, she blushes a lot the poor sweetie. Everything is awkward for her, but it'll get better when she's got a lot of good, trust worthy, friends. This was an excellent chapter. Can't wait until next week now!
MelissaTheOtherCursedDemigod chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Cool chap update
Jin Yuna Hibari chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Cool! It's really good. Oh, and here the outfits.

PJs: black shorts, cyan blue sleeveless flowing shirt

Party: bright cyan short form fitting dress w/ a black sash around the waist, black pumps, silver locket, silver hoop earrings, silver bangles
Gloxinia chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
What fun! This is a great start. Introducing all the characters like that was nicely done. I can't wait for more updates, but don't rush. Take your time! I thought the touch of the broom was awesome, I don't why. You'd expect it of a witch. But I loved it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »