Reviews for Naoto's new persona?
s.inviderie chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Awesome story, keep up the great work.
One small critique though; I feel like you've strayed a bit from the original storyline. Still a lovely story, nonetheless. (:
Miwokgirl101 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
This is really good. Keep up the good work. Glad to see you updating again.
Hisawa Kana chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
It's been a long time since I visit this fandom, and glad to find this story update! 8D

Nice chapter! It's kind of touching for me.
By the way you mis-typed my name, hehe.

Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!

p.s. sorry for reviewing in this chapter instead, because I've review on chapter 5

Sincerely, Kana
DevinePhoenix chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
O.O

well this is...new. They're both twisted and heartless people to those poor social links!

They absolutely hate each other! How did they ever get married?!

I suppose that's the mystery of it? Awaiting part two! ;)
Jin chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Nice reference to Hiimdaisy! I sense ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST AAANGST! coming in the next chapter.
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Well, if you ask me, why don't you try the answer chapter, its awesome right?
Hisawa Kana chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Hmm I think that is enough

Why don't add the school festival? When Minato is sick :)
DevinePhoenix chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Its kinda sad but its very epic that Minato gets to live on as Messiah! He's still being awesome even though he's (technically) dead!

And Naoto and Minato are really scarily alike...
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
This story's really touching, and I really love SouNao, thank you for the beautiful story of SouNao.
Also, I have a request for you, could you make a little Minato X Aigis? I'm the biggest fans of them, and if you don't like them, at least make AkiMitsu there, please(doggy eyes)
Hisawa Kana chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Waaao OAO

So...I have to wait three months...? *sigh*

Looking forward the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
HOLY S-
I Want MORE!

D'aaaaawwww
You makes me cry after reading this...
Hisawa Kana chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Great story!

I always love this kind of story where Naoto is Minato younger sister.
phatmon chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I love the way this is coming along , and I love that Naoto is like a real life person, sticking to the character but breathing life into her. She's dramatic, full of emotion, she's not this stuck up brat or this placid detective but she's acting like a teenager mixed in with her formal personality and its cool to see her cursing i don't know why sounds cool to me. It's extremely interesting to see Naoto in such a situation. I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Hades378 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
So good...so lengthy...must. Have. MORE!

...but yeah this is awesome. LOL
Windraider chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is a fun concept, go for it.