Reviews for Runaway With My Heart
mrsmiawallace88 chapter 112 . 1/29
OMG! You can't imagine how happy I was when I saw this update! After all THIS story brought me to start my own fanfic "career" :D Thank you so much for keeping this story updated! It's still one of my favorites!
brandonack96 chapter 112 . 1/28
I was wondering if the blades are still around and is PARTHANAX still alive
Herenya902 chapter 112 . 1/28
Beautiful! I love the otigional and I can’t wait to see what you do with the revised!
Screaming Kittycat chapter 35 . 12/2/2017
Robert is the most attractive man alive. Its fitting you would choose his likeness as the form Molag bal would use to seduce a woman. claps to you
Anonymous chapter 36 . 5/20/2017
Well have fun going through cold blooded murder, vampires and a werewolf I think
Herenya902 chapter 46 . 1/13/2017
Such an amazing insight to Sheo's wonderfully mad mind! It gave me shivers!
Herenya902 chapter 43 . 1/13/2017
I love this chapter! It's so perfect!
lukeskywalkeer chapter 75 . 12/4/2016
I'm totally not ugly crying
Luna BlueMoon chapter 111 . 11/28/2016
This story is by far the best one that I have read in a long time, and I dont say that often trust me. I fell in love with this story since chapter one and I could not put it down for the life of me! I love how you described the MC with her princes I would love honestly if you made a story with Dragon born/sheogorath or dragon born/molag I think you could pull it through, not many could but I know that you can! You have a very special gift at a very young age, one that many us author's wished we had. I can only hope and pray that you continue writing, and know that I will be waiting for your stories :)
TheRaviner chapter 111 . 7/7/2016
I'm not sure how to start this so I will say that this is an amazing story but I did not agree to a feels trip I had moments of fangirling then you made me cry. Be proud of that I haven't cried since I was 7 years old.
RowenaStormcrown chapter 111 . 7/6/2016
As for the guest who's trash-talking the story, you're all the way at the end, so obviously, YOU don't think this is trash.

Anyhoo, KEEP UPDATING. Awesome story!
JunAhrkSonaak chapter 101 . 5/22/2016
I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 111 . 4/16/2016
I can't believe people actually like this heap of dung. This is an insult to every elder scrolls fan with half a damn brain.
Unholy Prophet0060 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Love it. Good job!
Ysolda chapter 64 . 1/12/2016
Look I really like your work I really do , now I can understand why you do like the dark brother hood but putting all of the thieves guild in jail?! Seriously!?