Reviews for To help us or to fail us?
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Aw, cute!
SkullWitch57 chapter 11 . 6/23/2012
8 finally does something right. Huzzah! I'm so happy for them.
A. Nonomus chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
O.O Please tell me 2 is kidding! He can't be serious about leaving 0! Oh, God. My heart broke reading that. Poor 0. :'(
SkullWitch57 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Awwww. That's so incredibly sweet!
SkullWitch57 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
It's sad that 8 doesn't know how to get 0 to like him. I feel sorry for the poor guy.
A. Nonomus chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Wow. Just, WOW! This story is so good! I love that you've given 2 a love interest. SO FLUFFY! I can say for certain that you've fueled my growing hate for 8 though. (Hate for 8, HAHA! It rhymes.) So, yeah. Keep up the good work! :)
Doncamatic chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
Mother of pearl, that was an awesomesauce chappie! Poor 0, though D:
Doncamatic chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
OMGOMGOMG, PLEASE WRITE MOAR.
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
awww that's oddly sweet! interesting how she and 2 love each other and it's kinda sweet how 8 fancies her! update soon i wanna see where this goes
Barn Owl Girl chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Oh, this was an AWESOME chapter! The perfect balance of 0 unsure of her feelings, 0 talking to herself, and 0 in love.

"EVERY STITCHPUNK FOR THEMSELVES!"

Best. Line. Ever. I had to read this about fifteen times, and I laughed my face of every time.

And I have to know who she's in love with! I have a theory, but I want to wait until I'm sure...
Barn Owl Girl chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Sorry about not reviewing the last chapter. I was busy, and it totally slipped my mind.

Anyway, the last two chapters have been great! The last one supplied a bit of 0's past, but it was so intreguing. What is her purpose?

2 is so nice! At least she has someone there to look out for her. And I didn't really think that 6 would be angry at her. It was just an accident! Poor 0's so clumsy…

I can't wait for more! This story's coming along well!
Cory Aliens chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hey this is Cory (Aliens) from

I just read your story, and I think you sould go on with it.

I didn't know if you was going to go on with this story or not.

But if you do I would love to read what you write.
Barn Owl Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hmm… I like it! A good start, summing things up and explaining everything before you get too far into the plot. Zero's conversations with herself were very fun to read, and I always find I have a certain soft spot for the slightly insane characters, and Zero already fits into that group.

Keep going, and don't give up!