Reviews for Pandorax Resurface
Alba The Great chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Fi Suki Saki chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
That was truly Great!

not like what i expected, but still GREAT!

and the deleted/crack scenes was Funny! lol

That was Awesome...! ;)
Ripper26 chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
Why is this so short? Still, brings tears to my eyes... amazing
Ripper26 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
I wonder what was in the letter? I almost dread reading the Revolution... I've had enough crying just watching the anime which is about two minutes? One minute? Three? I don't think I can take another crying fest...

Anyway great work. I wonder how Alfred feels looking at his decision from a different point of view?
Ripper26 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
I think 'time skips' would be better than 'time skip' since you're referring to multiple lapses in time. Also, near the end, 'pleasantly' would be more fitting since you're describing Arthur's state of surprise.

Anyway this is quite heartbreaking. I knew that at some point, the American Revolution would occur at some point but not this soon... Oh well, the story is as good as it always is.
Ripper26 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
I suggest adding a comma between 'you' and 'after' to the part where it said 'I bet that's how he fell for you after tripping on something'. The part where it said 'The Brit smiled at the child's innocent, at how ironic the answer was' I suggest changing it into 'The Brit smiled at the child's innocence, at how ironic the answer was' or 'The Brit smiled at the child's innocence. At how ironic the answer sounded' or 'The Brit smiled at the child's innocent, ironic answer'.

All in all, this chapter is magnificent. Hilarious as well. The previous chapter was as well, I just forgot to mention it. I'm such a clot sometimes... Also I forgot where I read the phrase 'mini me' but I think it would be easier on the eyes if it became 'mini-me' instead. Well, the chapter is great either way.
Ripper26 chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
The 'couldn't remember why he love this person' part... shouldn't that be 'loved'? And the 'people he love' part... shouldn't that be 'people he loves'? Also, you typed 'where he was and where he was'. Shouldn't that be 'where he was and when he was'? I dunno.

This is very lovely by the way, and yes, I'm still reading this fantastic story, no need to get a hole in your heart. I have a feeling that sometime, this will turn out to be a love triangle between England, Alfred and Arthur... Crap I'm getting confused... anyways, like I said, this is a very wonderful fic. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ripper26 chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
Ooohhh, exciting! So about the 'key' part...

The 'key' is not on Arthur's person nor in the present world but in the memory? How the hell did Arthur manage that? Did he do that as a pirate or did I just get the 'key' stuff completely wrong? Anyway, this is amazing. I can't wait to read the next one!
Ripper26 chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Ah, it feels nice reading this again after some trifling matters... so there's an 'England' who's from the pirating days and an 'Arthur' who came from the present time as well as an 'Alfred' and a 'chibi!America'... This gets more and more interesting! :3
Ripper26 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
The 'mystery person' is England isn't it?
Ripper26 chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Cliffhanger! I love it and the action scene was so cool! You did a wonderful job at this lovely chapter!
Ripper26 chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Besta is sooooo cuute! He's like a lion version of Iggy! Pardon for the horrible grammar and spelling, I overtook my daily dose of sugar and well, I'm hyper! This story is short but sooo nice! I just reaaallly reallyy like Besta!
Ripper26 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I love Besta! Though he just appeared in this chapter, I love him already! You did a wonderful job on this chapter.

But did you know you typed 'worry wot'?
Ripper26 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Cue magic item! I love this even more now that you've included Canada, it's amazing how one mishap created a great big ruckus. Poor Romania, more work for him...
Ripper26 chapter 9 . 2/7/2014
Holy mother effing crap! This us just so freakin' amazing!