Reviews for Of Broken Hearts and Stupid Smarts
StrikerDaisy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Tee hee! Telling Peatrice that I loved her was probably one of my favorite parts of Skyward Sword, but I did wonder what she would do after she found out that Link still loved Zelda. And now I know :P Loved it!
Queaky chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was a great little read! :) I've been hoping to find a story about these two and I am so glad the first one I found was this one. Very cute and believeable. :)

Adorable.
PhoenixChamber chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really liked this story and I too felt very bad for Peatrice in Skyward Sword. I mean, either way Link is going to break her heart in the sidequest, so it really makes me feel sorry for her. After beating SS, I also came to the conclusion that Peatrice and Groose should end up together and your story encouraged me to support this pairing! Great writing skills, by the way.
Lovelykitten2093 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Adorable,I like this pairing and the fact that Groose turns into such a marshmallow after hanging out so much with Impa.
ZeldaDweeb chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ah! Yes, I always felt like they would be together after the entire ordeal because their loves were with the other (basically the same as that other reviewer). And I remember when Peatrice started to fall for Link and I literally sat there for about thirty minutes trying to decide to tell her if Link loved her or not. I FELT SO BAD SO I TOLD HER HE DID. Then I thought back to Zelda and was like ;_; "A handsome heroes work is never done" xD fantastic story though. Really well written and enjoyable to read!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aw! This made me happy 3 I admit, I couldn't turn down Peatrice xD I felt too bad! So I made Link love her xDD Haha. Anyways, Groose and Peatrice make a cute couple 3 Though I don't think they would make cute kids. At least not boy kids xD A pretty red-headed daughter is possible though.
RikuTakano chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awww, this fills me with rainbows _
Piklink chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I rather like this! I always felt that these two be get together since their previous loves were with each other _