Reviews for Never
oh tuck
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved this movie! Their chemistry is absolutely undeniable! 3
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I was a little confused reading this because the perspective jumps around so I wasn't sure at times if it was Tuck or FDR thinking, and the internal monologue stuff is a bit squashed together and lengthy.

Keep writing though!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is an awesome story...I'm glad I found it here...I had originally started reading it on LJ and was wondering if I would ever have a way to read it beside there!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Holy FF-... I think someone turned the heating up in here! You, are an absolute star. Thank you for writing this.
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
this movie was great, though i was slightly disappointed in her choosing FDR. Chris is GORG! though, so is Tom! Love them both! From the start of the movie however, I wished that she'd choice neither of them and they'd end up together, lolz! A girl can dream!

Good job, majorly amazing! SO glad there is a Fanfiction category for This Means War, literally just got out of the theater like two minutes ago. on my ipod! :) Love technology! Good job! :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Very awesome and funny. The writing was very smooth, I never felt awkward reading it. Great job. :)
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was hilarious and strangely awesome. I loved the randomness in the way it was written, incredibly entertaining! Also, I know you must have seen the Kimmel interview when Chris admitted to writing a letter to Premiere magazine asking for Kristy Swanson's phone number XD! And yes, his eyes are completely hipnotizing. I spent most of the movie in a puddle on the floor of the theater because of those eyes... But, this story was amazing and fun!
ElephantKhaleesi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
XD Amazing. I loved it, you did a great job.
Miley chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The movie was great, this fan fiction was great, and Tom Hardy was...ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! My friend and I were so sad that he didn't get the girl and it was weird that Tuck was the sweet one even though he looked totally BAD-ASS!

Anways I hope there will be more fanfics :3
starlightjem chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved the movie and i am soo happy to see fan fiction! I liked your story and you are right about chris pine's eyes!
22kep chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I just came out of the movie theater and it was freaking awson athought i thought she was going 2 esnd up with tuck
LittleLadyLaLa chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Loved it! I just saw this movie last night, and to my surprise, there's already a fic in the category! :0

You're good at writing, and it was a great story. Thank you!

~LittleLadyLaLa