Reviews for Too Late
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 8/11
I didn't really enjoy this story. It didn't make sense, for one. Why would Eragon have died? Riders live longer than elves. So Eragon should have survived as long as Arya, if not longer. Also, this is just disappointing. Arya arrives and he's dead. She waited too long. Fantastic, great, what's the point? Both she and Eragon didn't get what they wanted with each other because of her mistake. That's not very satisfying, because even if you wanted to show how her mistake denied her happiness, it doesn't feel right for Eragon to have been denied his as well. It would have been much more satisfying, and make more sense, for Arya to fall in love with Eragon over time, only to find, once she finally visits him, that his infatuation was exactly that, short lived infatuation, and that he's found someone else. Even though I fully support EragonxArya and can see and maybe even agree with them separating at the end of Inheritance, I still sometimes get a cruel pleasure from reading a story where Arya doesn't get what she wants due to her insistence on pushing Eragon away. However, Eragon doesn't deserve to suffer as well, which is what makes this story so unsatisfying, and the fact that Eragon's death makes no sense just adds to the nonsensicalness and lack of satisfaction.
Naiden chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
you should definitely write a sequel or even a prequel. Something about how maybe Eragon passed into the void, or something about Aryas life after the death of him.
A Ghost Who Walks chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Rather bad? Darling, that was very good! I said about the same thing for my first story (I joined about two weeks ago) and I was reprimanded for it. Very nicely done. I'm not a huge A/E fan, but you made me pity Arya. I'm putting you on my favorites, where you so rightfully belong. Bye!

-The Ghost
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I didn't think anyone could write a more depressing ending than Paolini did... but then you did.

CP would be so proud...