Reviews for Albatross
Amanda chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
i love this story it is so sweet, and dean is one of my fav supernatural characters thank you for writing such a wonderful and heart warming story.
GryffindorByHeart7 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
This is a really really good story! I loved every chapter! Great job!
deanstheman chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Again, great Caleb-John moments, both speaking up to defend the other and take the blame. Super-sweet Winchester moment all around. I love the family vibe you have with the whole group of hunters here.

Great set-up for the next story! It sounds like some hunters are out for revenge and target John? :0

This was a great story - well written, angsty, sweet, plenty of action, and loads of brotherly drama :)
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Good chapter: John and Caleb get a taste of how the repercussions for killing those hunters will fall, and then Sam and John made a father-son connection with John telling sam a bit about his mother.

I enjoyed this story very much, and will keep an eye out for the sequel.
Hundley chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
This was a nice follow-up on Caleb and John, and a nice set-up for your story. I don't know if I'm logged-in or not (don't you have to be to post a review?), but I'd like a look at Revolver.

You shouldn't be concerned about the number of reviews. I read this site for years, before I started leaving reviews on stories. First off, I didn't think I would have anything useful to say, except either I liked the story or didn't, but now I realize that sometimes there are suggestions that can be made. In this case, normally I don't like stories with girls added, but in this one I didn't find them intrusive (particularly Irene, who was very believable).
Lisa17989 chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story! thanks alot for it :-) loving the interaction between sammy and john in this last chapter. so sweet!

Can I have the preview for "Revolver" please? Cant wait for some hurt John :-P
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Dean's recovering, to Sam's relief. He wants his big brother back. But in the meantime, Caleb had to kill a human. He's taking it hard, even though he saved John in the process. Good chapter.
deanstheman chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Loved the way you had Dean calm Sammy down and John's observance and acceptance of it as just the way it is. A good thing in that his sons are close but not so good in that Dean has Sammy's trust where John does not.

Great Caleb-John moment. It was heartbreaking seeing this other side of him but great to see John step up and help him, both in 'taking care' of the situation and by trying to assure him he didn't do anything wrong. Hopefully John takes Caleb with the Winchesters until the young hunter comes to terms with what happened and deals with it.

Great chapter! I will be sorry to see this story end.
Hundley chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Great follow-up on the first to John's jaw. Is Caleb going with the Winchesters? John can't leave him in such a state - poor Caleb would never hunt again.
anonymous chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
this is a wonderful story, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Only one small problem. Bullets come from rifles. Shot comes from shotguns. Sorry.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
OMG I just loved the conversation in the hospital chapel. First - great job of showing how upset and confused Sam is, poor little guy. Secondly, great of Pastor Jim to step in and fill-in the gaps in John's fathering, as I am sure he and Bobby and even Caleb did a lot of. I grinned like crazy when Caleb was busted for giving Dean the sex talk.

Another great chapter - again I have to say I'm really enjoying your OC Caleb (well, he's sort-of cannon I suppose), especially his relationship with John.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Nice look at Sam, with Caleb and Jim. And Dean's going to be fine!
Hundley chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
I'm enjoying your story, although I'm still waiting to pick up where the bad guys' fist hit John's upper jaw. Now that Dean's awake and we've covered little Sam being scared, I hope to get soon get into the mystery of who these hunters are and what John does to them.
Silent Deathbringer chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
This makes me sad, but Dean's a trooper. Also little Sammy is adorable.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
A collapsed lung? So not good. And Irene has found the right source for information if she won't use Bobby.