Reviews for Beyond the Darkness
Prime808 chapter 13 . 2/27
Never updated and still waiting a good story
Wika0304 chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
please update, it's brilliant
Hz chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
Good like who is it?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
I stumbled upon this FanFiction when I was browsing. It's definitely fell in love with you. It's been over year since you've updated, I have to find out what happens. Please continue. You're such a talented writer.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 13 . 6/7/2017
Excellent story hope you post another chapter soon
Zoommerfish chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
When is there going to be an update? Or should I just write your next chapter for you?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
I would love ve to know what happens to jack once he wakes up!
teengens chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
I FINALLY FINISHED! BUT DAMMIT! THERE'S NO MORE! I am so sad to have hit the end, but it has been one crazy journey. You tell the story very well and are very detailed. Only issue I have are some gramatical errors and repetition of phrases, but really nothing too severe. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see how everything plays out, because we all know there's gonna be a LOT of drama.
Dark Scimitar chapter 13 . 3/19/2016
Fantastic as usual. Jack's continuing evolution is interesting to watch and the way it's going it sounds like they're headed for some trouble pretty soon. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with this. Well done!
berry5tz chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
I really liked this chapter. This story continues to get more and more interesting. I'm a little worried about Jack though. He has become or is becoming something a little more than just being human. Optimus, wanting to take him away from it all, is also like a warning sign. This also makes me wonder what will happen with his human father. Jack doesn't trust him. Well, I think his dad kind of broke Jack. It will certainly be with fireworks on display, when Jack wakes up and now has to deal with his father. He will resist Marcus for some time. Though his father knows he messed up. He has to know that he will have to work hard for Jack's trust.

I think though that Marcus and June need to work out their own differences first before Jack wakes up. I hate to say it, but Optimus is about to learn about dysfunctional families! Good luck with that one Prime. I don't envy you. Lol

Hey, what a unique idea in having a human -cybertronian DNA connection. That was a great idea! You melted it in so perfectly using the part of the show where Unicron, battled with Optimus and Megatron. The whole explanation for the connection was seemless!

Great job!

P.S. .sunshine thanks!
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Thankyou!
BrightSideoftheMoon chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
THE ANGST. I LOVE IT. God, Ratchet and Optimus have such a great relationship, and now Jack and Optimus are probably going to have a good relationship too. I really hate Marcus. He's going on my list of characters who I genuinely hate. You don't blame your kid for something out of their control and then say "see ya never!" I hope Optimus just completely replaces him. I'm also really looking forward to maybe seeing Jack fight with Marcus. Jack's so quiet and reserved I almost can't even picture him blowing up at somebody. Enjoyed the chapter!
PrimeReader chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Thank you for the update! Always happy when a good story gets updated especially if it has been awhile.
BIackrose13 chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Ahhhh griffen rock! :D I cant wait! Awesome chapter!
starlight.moonlight.sunshine chapter 12 . 3/1/2016