Reviews for The Mark of a Hero
Dogs324 chapter 23 . 10/6
Ahh this was not the direction I thought this story would turn, but I am really enjoying it. I appreciate that you write this story through a variety of perspectives. Harry really has experienced a lot of trauma in his short life. I think anyone's mind might fracture as well. I look forward to future updates!
becgate chapter 23 . 9/10
Love all your stories! ! Hope they're finished one day. Awesome writing!
I would love a shocking revelation. SS Finds out that HP home life was worse that his own in a dramatic way, so dramatic that even he can't deny it. This cause him to review his role as a spy - if he is so set in his opinions that it blinds him to all the evidence to the contrary, what else has he missed?
Carlyn858 chapter 23 . 5/28
Amazing... Please update.
Carlyn858 chapter 8 . 5/27
Wow... Best chapter ever.
Dante 101 chapter 19 . 5/7
Fudge...is one mad...chicken. Hope he gets what's coming to him!
Dante 101 chapter 18 . 5/7
Harry seems to have Ocuclumency down.

The scene with Harry and Dumbledore at Godric's Hollow wasn't as impact as it was in the original version.

Who kidnapped Harry and why?
Dante 101 chapter 17 . 5/7
Maybe Harry should run for mayor in the future after Voldemort is defeated. He has a knack for speeches.
Dante 101 chapter 16 . 5/7
Though this was taken from a previous story, Harry dressing down Umbridge in front of everyone was all so satisfying.

Snape...is a extremely biased person.

Dumbledore is right, Harry isn't alone anymore.
Dante 101 chapter 14 . 5/7
Honestly, Harry needs to lighten up once in a while and I'm glad the twins managed to do so. It would be something they would do.

Ron, I have to admit, I like your portrayal of him in this story.
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 5/6
I loved this chapter, really. I especially loved the scene with Harry and Dumbledore. It gave me feels! *Cries*
Dante 101 chapter 8 . 5/6
This was a great chapter. One of my favourites.
dicasaci507 chapter 23 . 4/18
woww wonderful story!..it is long ago, not sure if you still planning to continue it ..i hope yes..please do not leave us all with the curiosity of how it will end!
you are great writer!
LoneTraveler chapter 23 . 3/5
Wow, I can see you've definitely left some openings for wonderful things to happen. I really am enjoying this story. The last chapter, wow. I loved it in that his progress is realistically not immediate, and of course I love the way you write these characters. I can tell you know them extremely well, that really comes through.

I'm hanging in there, I'm prepared to wait for you to work on this story some more! Really it's worth it! Thank you for allowing us to read it!
Soulless Huntress chapter 23 . 2/24
I really like this, I wish Minerva was there for him more or that he trusted her a little bit more. But anyways , love the story.