Reviews for The Mark of a Hero
Please continue
gjnnypotter chapter 23 . 2/3
Please update! I love this story and I’m desperate to know what happens next! Xx
Guest chapter 23 . 11/14/2017
Please come back and continue this story.
liz.onia chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
So it's been awhile but I'd still love to see this story finished! You have so many good stories. Thanks for all the work you put into fanfiction! Hope to read an update again soon!
Dogs324 chapter 23 . 10/6/2017
Ahh this was not the direction I thought this story would turn, but I am really enjoying it. I appreciate that you write this story through a variety of perspectives. Harry really has experienced a lot of trauma in his short life. I think anyone's mind might fracture as well. I look forward to future updates!
becgate chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
Love all your stories! ! Hope they're finished one day. Awesome writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
I would love a shocking revelation. SS Finds out that HP home life was worse that his own in a dramatic way, so dramatic that even he can't deny it. This cause him to review his role as a spy - if he is so set in his opinions that it blinds him to all the evidence to the contrary, what else has he missed?
Carlyn858 chapter 23 . 5/28/2017
Amazing... Please update.
Carlyn858 chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
Wow... Best chapter ever.
Dante 101 chapter 19 . 5/7/2017
Fudge...is one mad...chicken. Hope he gets what's coming to him!
Dante 101 chapter 18 . 5/7/2017
Harry seems to have Ocuclumency down.

The scene with Harry and Dumbledore at Godric's Hollow wasn't as impact as it was in the original version.

Who kidnapped Harry and why?
Dante 101 chapter 17 . 5/7/2017
Maybe Harry should run for mayor in the future after Voldemort is defeated. He has a knack for speeches.
Dante 101 chapter 16 . 5/7/2017
Though this was taken from a previous story, Harry dressing down Umbridge in front of everyone was all so satisfying.

Snape...is a extremely biased person.

Dumbledore is right, Harry isn't alone anymore.
Dante 101 chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
Honestly, Harry needs to lighten up once in a while and I'm glad the twins managed to do so. It would be something they would do.

Ron, I have to admit, I like your portrayal of him in this story.
Dante 101 chapter 10 . 5/6/2017
I loved this chapter, really. I especially loved the scene with Harry and Dumbledore. It gave me feels! *Cries*