Reviews for A Deeper Twilight
AvissAbyss chapter 6 . 1/20
Aaaah. I love it. So creative, so original, so flawless. It's been a long time since its been updated, but I'm still holding out hope that this will be revisited. I'm so in love with it, it's not even funny.
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm not familiar with your fandom, but thought you deserved to know that the quality of your writing and your lively style are both excellent :) Thank you for writing!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
... Action, fluff, AND comedy, all in the same chapter. Nice work. :3
NightFlowerLuv chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Oh wow. Wow.

This is awesome. You're good at this.

More please? C:
SafirePhoenix chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
You've reignited by obsession with this game. Best fanfiction for it that I've been able to find (and there really aren't enough). Please update!
Junichi chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
That chest with Haseo's 3rd armour inside made me chuckle xD I really like how you're dealing with converting game mechanics to real world.
Can't wait for Endrance and Haseo to meet
Teba chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Oh, this is so interesting! There's a newness to making The World a real place, which is great. (That could have been a real problem.) I'm excited to see where this story goes from here. :)
Junichi chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Pleasure to read, just as all of your fics ;) Can't wait for another chapter
Sora-Onna chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Great story so far. I like how you've changed the world, and the characters personalities still sound right. Update soon?
z chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
love it keep it going is this going to be a haseo/endrance fic ther needs to be more fics like this

when ever you have time i was wondering if you would consider to do a azure kite/haseo fic
Griffith Agrippa chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Hi. I did a review on your first chapter and wrote my name down as "anonymous". (just so your aware) I just finished reading this chapter. As I said I like your writing style. This chapter is good.

Please Update!

And I hope you have a nice week! :-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I must say I've read your stories Victorious and it's sequel. you've done a wonderful job with wording and you are definitely one of the better authors on .

Story's where The World is a real place are some of the best types and most creative, but not one of them has ever been completed.. :( I hope that this story continues and is one of the first on to finish. I will continue to read chapter and follow this story as it develops.

Good luck to you!

P.S. please update! :-D
Princess Dystopia chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my gosh, this is wonderful!

I have to be honest. When I first read the beginning notes, I was a little "iffy" about if the idea could be pulled off. But I really have to say, good job!

And great idea too!
Aracil chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Well, isn't this a wonderful idea? The World as reality, only one chapter and you managed to catch my attention! Great Haseo and Endrance I'll be looking forward to this.
Hedi Dracona chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Ooh. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. Your premise is really interesting, and the story itself is off to a very intriguing start. :3