Reviews for if the dust settles
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
WOw. Great stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
BleepBlapBloop chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
"But Stefan's challenge from earlier - maybe I'm hoping you'll actually kill me this time - is once again a solid weight in his chest and he's so tired. They both are, and he can't do it; doesn't have enough fight left in him.

"I won't." Klaus speaks slowly and quietly, eyes closed. It's barely a whisper, even though he wants to scream them at the top of his lungs; willing everything else that he can't say into those words. I can't. Not ever. Don't you understand?"

this! thisthisthis! This should happen on the show. Because Klaus obviously still cares about Stefan, but Stefan is hurt and blinded by anger and an utter idiot and no, he'll never get it. But god forbid the writers actually develop their hateship-friendship, not like it has a ton of potential or anything, no siree. Instead we get a bunch of OOC moments. Sorry, I'm rambling, but your story is pretty much perfect and makes a whole lot more sense than what's happened on the show lately.
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Loved this! I like your 'smitten. school boy' comment! I want to know more about this couple!
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ah if only this could happen on the show. I am convinced that these two have more of a intricate past than is being shown.
DRBR-Lovely chapter 1 . 2/25/2012