Reviews for Tiny Ticking
the whole world is watching chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was so good. I hope they got everything sorted, and I loved with Dobby punched Kreacher :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
:D This was really funny. And I think it may be the least angsty thing you've ever written, wow. :P There were a handful of SPaG errors you may want to fix, but the rest was great, and a clever idea. :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
HAHA. I can't see why you hate your early work, Erin! This was hilarious! Which I love, so used to reading depressing and angsty pieces. Made my day! Loved that you added Winky (I love that elf!) and Peeves making fun of Dobby, he thought the timer would cook the food didn't it? Silly, Dobby! Dobby punching the wrinkly and old Kreacher was funny and something I haven't seen, so well done there :) I like it and I'm going to add this on my favorites!

Much love!

C.G.
TwistedTale chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh this is cute! I love Dobby and this seems exactly like something he would do. I can just imagine all the Hogwarts elves standing around the timer and just waiting for something to happen. I wonder if Hermione understands the horror she has unleashed upon the poor house elves? I think there should be a revenge chapter as a sort of squeal!
cherryredxx chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was a really cute, funny, and clever interpretation of the prompt. Dobby is one of my favorite characters in the Potterverse (I was more upset when he died than when Dumbledore died), but there just isn't enough good fanfic written with him. I really enjoyed reading this, and I loved how you characterized the different elves. Good job!
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This was funny and well written. I don't know when this is supposed to be taking place. You still have Kreacher insulting Hermione and Dobby is alive. I might just be over thinking it though and it doesn't really fit in any particular time. I didn't catch any grammar issues though you did switch tenses a few times.

Overall it was a good job.
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
this is very cute and original! I love the hilarity of Dobby's naivete! Excellent work! .
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha, this was cute and funny. I love Peeves's song and the fact that the timer did not work for them at all! And Dobby punching Kreacher, of course.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha, your portrayal on the elves was pretty cute! I love the way Dobby defended Hermione and wanted to use her gift, and yet it ended up all backfiring on him. I can't believe Hermione didn't even realize that the timer wouldn't work at Hogwarts, she's supposed to be the one lecturing everybody with Hogwarts: a History, lol! But it's still believable that she would be so eager to do something nice for the elves that she'd be too distracted to think about that part. Really nice )
BellaPur chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hahaha! Hilarious! I love it!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it! Amazing job!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOL. This was hilariously cute and silly, Erin! I loved that you included Peeves, and the fact that the elves are so incompetent is just so funny! Plus, Kreacher punching Dobby is just an amazing image.

I'm so glad you decided to start writing for the challenges. Great job!