Reviews for Comforter
WelcomeToTheAnimeParade chapter 1 . 4/29
"Just having a Disney moment."
xD That line made me laugh so much
Really really adorable fic. Makes me wish I had a brother D:
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/8
Aww...
UnknownWarner chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
uhh, YES! Beautiful story, made me feel happy and wishing I had a brother who actually loved me :(
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Awwww...this is really cute!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
awww :3
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very cute, I love fluffy stories! -
ace chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
this is so cute! it captured the characters and cartoonness of yakko, wakko, and dot. great job!
Austricain chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
AWWWWWWWWWW cute and funny lol

OH SHIT! MY MOM AND PA HAVE JUST WOKEN UP FROM MY AWWWING and GIGGLES. IT'S NIGHTIME IN AUSTRALIA SO IT'S NOW 10:30 PM I'M SO DEAD. T_T

YEP. I'M SCREWED.

SEE YA.

THE HALF AUSTRALIAN , HALF AMERICAN
MDM chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This was beautiful to read; you captured Yakko and Dot's close relationship well. As usual, all of them were in character. I've always loved the sweet sibling moments between the Warners in the show, and I can definitely see this moment happening with Yakko and Dot. Great job, as usual.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Cute and adorbale fic here
SunlitDarkness chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Sooooo, cute! and I have to confess, sometimes cliche things are the only ones that get the point across. thanks for this story Weirdsib!
Animanizanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was a really cute one-shot! I love these little bonding scenes and you are really great at them. Good job my friend:D
KaylaMicael chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Awww... so sweet. I loved it!
MusicGeek764 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So cute! Now, this could be me being egotistical, but do I see echo's of my fic in here? (Speaking of my fic, thank's for being a big supporter of it! (:) Wheather that last statement applies or not, this was really good, and the interaction between Yakko and Dot was perfect. And, Wakko was hilarious! Loved it, great job! :)
knAngel18 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012