Reviews for Strange
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 8 . 3/22
I really like this, it's really creative. You're a really great writer - However, I am slightly confused by the plot and this 'glitch' thing is getting a little bit over the top.
DaBraxMan chapter 13 . 3/13
LOL Well, Moe worked for me! Thank ya for the cookie, Miss Silverpen! I've got a full-fledged fic up now, not just oneshots! I hope you'll check it out sometime! I'll stay updated on this story, I hope. I have thus verily clicked the story follow button and thus I shall follow you! Looking forward to seeing how you work out the pitfall seeds!
Bloodytrickster chapter 11 . 2/21
Yeah actually that town has great ideas you just have to live through them. No wonder you said you wouldn't live through the haunt. Btw-Lilly. See you for cats next Saturday and somehow I can comment. Idk well my part is complete
Bloodytrickster chapter 9 . 2/21
You really should explore aika village. According to one youtube video it's kinda messed up. Like really messed up.
CaptainSplat chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Interesting story! Got a bit silly for me when characters started coming out of the game... But I'm still following this, 'cause it's great! For some reason, there aren't many AC fics out there worth reading.
Love the Doctor Who reference in chapter 4! You should sneak in a few more of those, lol. They make my day. :3
Thanks for all the cookies, by the way. You should have some too, for being a fantastic writer! (:.:) (:.:)

I've actually had similar experiences with looking in drawers and such in my New Leaf game. Things like 'What has been seen cannot be unseen,' and 'Pretend like nothing was seen...' Heh.

Do you have room for friendly criticism? I just wanted to mention, your writing feels a bit rushed sometimes (also, the chapters are a little short for my liking-that's probably just me though. make 'em as long as you see fit! You're the author, after all.). I suggest you slow down a bit and describe things a little more. Fast-paced writing tends to leave some readers feeling like they're missing something. So, take your time on your chapters! No need to feel rushed by us, no matter how long we've waited for an update.

I hope this review wasn't too long. I read all the chapters within an hour and a half, and lengthy reviews usually happen after that...
Anywho, can't wait 'till the next chapter! -
The Cap'n
EpicCrafting404 chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Yay ur back! :D I look forward 2 more creepy awesome chapters!
CelesteLoni chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Damn this story so far has been creepy yet interesting. I LOVE creepypastas! Keep on writing cause its really good!
unicorn246 chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
tiernans chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
checking name of chapter
'o' *facepalm*
EpicCrafting404 chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Yay! I finally got an account and finally know how to review (sounds stupid, i know- Everyone knows how to review)! So I do have a creepy idea that revolves around City Folk. Idk if you have heard, but there are rumors that have been going around for a while that there is a secret room above the marquee. I'm going to make a horror story myself about that soon but I want to see what you do for it. :) I think your horror one-shots are awesome!
CeramicOwls chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
I got scared just READING about it!
CeramicOwls chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Horror does not leave me fast, too... It took me a few days to get past Cupcakes... I read it late, IKDW... But AC horror, or "ACH" travels fast...
CeramicOwls chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I want Elmer in my town now!Here's a cookie back! (:.:)
CeramicOwls chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Good one for the Doctor Who ref!Hope there's more!
set chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
so how about one where rose is held hostage by the kapns family all part of an evil plan by elmer.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »