Reviews for Too Cliché
Crush Forever chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Calmzone1 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
enjoyed your story, good dialogue and character behaviours. Well constructed AU.
If you want to do any editing on it and fix the errors, pm me ;) There are still a few remaining. They are fairly minor so they don't detract from the story, but they do distract you from the flow as you try to figure out what you might have been saying.

iloverikerlynch chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
This chapter makes me cry. literally. it's wonderful
kellyb321 chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
How many ways have I loved this story...and how many times do I plan on re-reading chapter 12 in the future...mmmmmmm...love me some Niff :) Well done...thank you for sharing it!
kellyb321 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Holy Mother of...um...you write smut really well...really really well...and...um...yeah. Wow, is it hot in here?
kellyb321 chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
It's 2:32 am...I'm so unbelievably tired, but I HAVE to keep reading...damn you! LOL :)
kellyb321 chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
"Put your damn shirt on!" lmao...i love this kid...
kellyb321 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
If I didn't totally LOVE Jeff before, I certainly would NOW! His comments make me laugh outloud...love it :)
kellyb321 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You never fail to drag me in whole-heartedly :)
The One Who Ships Niff chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
sweet godness. best ever! Seriously bless you.
NiffLoverBoy chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
SEQUEL OMG OMG OMG YES! Sorry for my long absence lol. Architecture Camp got in the way of my reading lol
NeverFailingLove chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
I fall in love with this more with each new chapter! It warms my heart that they both are finally happy. Can't wait for the sequel! :D
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
That puts my mind at ease :)
niff niff hooray chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
YAY! this made me so happyxD and it makes me even more happy that you're going to write a sequel c: i love love loved this "ending" though it was so cute.
erickp101 chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
This story Sequel I love you !