Reviews for The Doctor Exhibition
katie chapter 1 . 11/27
I can not believe this is your first doctor who fanfiction. I'd say that it was spot on to the characters, and the relationship between The Doctor and Rose. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Sherlockwritr chapter 1 . 1/2
Hey, found this really late, but this was very good. I liked the way you grabbed their emotions and pasted them to your story, not like most people who say "he said happily" or "she gave him a look". Although a couple times there I was worried about whether the rating should have been higher. But still, you captured the essence of their relationship, and I commend you for that. TenRose forever!
Gabwolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was a wonderful story.
aelitaheiderich chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I can't wait to read more from you! Thank you for writing a story as cool as this!
actuallaurahollis chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
so cute :3
The Fandom Garrison chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh. It's brilliant
ascballerina chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
That was lovely!
edf-k chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Nice little one-shot, very enjoyable to read.
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was great, and I love the fact that you didn't do the same thing as everyone else and send them to the bedroom at the end :D
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved it! Truly a brilliant story; the feels!
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow, talk about sexual tension, haha, poor Rose and the Doctor. I loved their plan to become the most boring creatures on the planet and of course it helped that it led to more time snuggling together. I'm glad the Doctor didn't just brush it aside like Rose would've let him do and he finally sat down with her and had a heart to heart.
anyo chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
pbj chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
good story!
what episode was the doctor in a zoo?
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love the story, It's great!