Reviews for An Encounter
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 9/14
Wow i really love how you show raph not some anger management turtle but a caring real turtle who has seen and felt pain. You portray him to the high standards I hold him to. Great job hope this isn't the end though
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
'Perversely amused and infinitely sad, he finally answered, "Not even close."'
This line...will inspire/haunt/chase/whisper to me for a long time.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. You are such a good writer. God how you capture him. I sit here blown away, as usual.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaas e continue this! Great job
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 6/1/2012

emerald skin! Come on April! You only know one guy...turtle...who has emerald skin xD

love it!
Gaia Kame chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Interesting way of how Raphael saved April as well as a first meeting for the two. I do wonder if this story twist would have ever allowed April to finally meet the rest of the turtles and her being a part of their life? Just a thought.

Either way this story was interesting and well written. Good job!
AlyssaFelixa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Excuse me while I applaud you.

This is very well written, vivid and ganiunely scary at the start! Keep writing, you've got real talent.
Mikell chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh wow... just wow. So sad and poignant and beautiful and raw and... just wow.

Really, really well done. Hope this one gets the Stealthy next year for best Raph story, because... wow. Really unique and well written. Nice job.

WCGirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very nicely written. I hope you add more!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow. I really liked this story a lot and how you made Raph meet April. Is there more to this, or is this just a one-shot? If there's more, I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. If not, then good job on this.

The Bubbly One,