Reviews for Ash and Blaze
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Seriusly, though. I really to enjoy their banter, even if Canada seems a bit out of character.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
"Shit fuck penus." Lol, did Canada take swearing lessons from Tony? :3
Oniongrass chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I'm so happy to see you're back! I really liked this chapter, it was both wonderfully creepy and painted the nations as something more than human, which is something I LOVE in a fic (especially since I share your headcanon that they don't have a soul.) Also, the way you painted the relationships between all the nations was really nice, especially since people tend to simplify and sweeten them whenever possible (unless they go in the opposite direction and make them really negative and depressing, even if in canon their interactions are nothing like that.) Also, excited to get a glimpse of how things are going in the 1p world; I suspect the action's gonna get moving a bit more now all the main characters are aware of the situation.
And I'm so, so sorry about your medical problems! I can't imagine how stressful it would be knowing something's deeply wrong, but not what what is the actual problem and how to solve it! And that doctor sounds terrible! You have every right to be angry with him! And I'm really sorry about your aunt, that sounds like an awful bday :( But, um, can I wish you a super duper late happy birthday anyways?
The Unforgettable Beauty chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I'm sorry I meant to say. I can't wait to read the next update. I'm sorry if I offended you.
The Unforgettable Beauty chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
This is an amazing story. I can't read the next update. I'm really sorry about the doctor. He shouldn't have said that there was nothing wrong with you. That would make me angry if I had a mass on my stomach that I can move. And you grandma is wrong, you had every right to be angry at the doctor and it spuds like the doctor didn't even read your final or actually look at your problem. He shouldn't be a doctor if he can't help people and just causes more problems for other people. I'm sorry about the death of your aunt and if this post offends you in any way, I'm sorry and that's was not my goal. I hope things get better for you and your family.
fairytailgrayman chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I hope that doctor gets a good punch to the face one day. The same shiz happen to me when I broke my arm in 4th grade the doc. Was like 'ur arms fine!' The next day at school I try to stand up on the broken arm and fall to the floor screaming in pain scaring the other 4th graders go back to the dr's and see a different doc and he's like 'ya ur arms screwed up' In the end my arm never healed right and each time arm arm hurts like a bit*h I look up and say 'thank u so f*ckin much "doctor"
Seqka711 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Good luck with your surgery, and try not to worry about it, because removing a kidney or moving it isn't too hard for a doctor to do, both my mom and my step-dad had kidney transplants (my mom had a kidney taken away, my step-dad had a kidney recieved) and they were both fine. Plus because you don't need a replacement kidney because you have two, you won't have to take any anti-rejection drugs.
I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain, but I really hope that it stops hurting soon. I'm sure no one minds you taking a break to go for surgery, and we don't think of you as incompetent, in fact I love your characters Especially Iggy, because I'm so picky about him. :p
Good luck with your kidney though :)
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
I completely understand about you being unable to update. Health before stories. Anyway, I hope everything goes well and that you have a great New Years! Keep on writing!
-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D
g8res chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Calm down Magni! Seriously don't injure yourself trying to please us. You and your health matter first and foremost. A talented writer such as you should deserve to take as long of a break as you need. I sincerely hope you get much better though, that sounds pretty horrible.
Bless your heart,
-g8res
ryodai89 chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Good lord DX!

Christ I hope you're okay (well obviously you're not!), but I seriously hope everything turns out okay for you...
Jesus... That... that is something else. Can't say I've ever heard of anything like that before.
I mean the way you describe it, yeah, that sounds really scary. I can only imagine the pain.

God I'm so sorry to hear about all this DX! It's sounds awful as hell. I really do hope in the end with the surgery and all that everything turns out all right and this gets better for you.

Good luck D:! I hope the best for you!
Oniongrass chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Jesus, that's a crazy story! I'm sorry you're kidney is having so many problems and I hope you won't have to have it removed! Don't feel bad though, you should definitely place your health above your writing and I don't think anyone could call you out for that. Also, woah, that was an intense sample!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This chapter was freakin' HILARIOUS! xD Awesome first chapter, it was good! :3
AlfredLovesArthur chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Another fantastic chapter! I loved this so much, I think I might be late for school now though haha.
The personality you have chosen for Oliver is just dastardly, and I can't help but be very afraid of him, good job there.
Oh I just love all this talk of magic, I really want to know whether Arthur did put some spells on Alfred to protect him, or whether it might be leftover magic from Alfred's little space travel, you are going to kill me if you keep doing this!
I have once again been left on the edge of my seat looking forward to the next chapter, gosh you sure are fond of cliff-hangers.
Thank-you for updating, I can't wait to read more.
Hinata28h chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This. Is. Awesome!
Oniongrass chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Omg, so beautiful OoO *stares in awe* You have to be one of the most amazing writers I've ever seen, no kidding. I just love your vocab, it gives this sort of second layer to the setting of the story, like you get the feel of the world from the description, but also from the specific words in the description. I didn't think it was short at all and if it was to you, it still managed to convey as much as a long chapter! I think your 2p!England, with his heart-watch and his coloring is very different from the fanon version by beek (except the name Oliver) but still manages to be awesome. I kinda get why you didn't use her design though, though those eyes are kickass, he's too crazy to wage a successful war and be a long ruling king. Seriously, like I said before, this and you are AMAZAING!