Reviews for Family Portrait
mlw217 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
This is awesome. Really enjoyed reading this!
anon chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
more, more, more!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
continue
MJEmerson chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It was good. I read the David/Emma chapter before this one so I was expecting this to take place after the curse was lifted. But I still enjoyed it. keep it up!
Julielein chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Very sweet. ;)
kandismon chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
now that was a beautiful read! Ever since I watched OUAT I've loved Emma's and Mary Margaret's relationship and have been itching to read about them and adding extra scenes to their story like you did is such a pretty idea and I loved it a lot. So thank you for sharing this 3
Cris1464 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
This is really good,you need to keep with this, I love the way you write! :)
kadair chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
As I believe I've said before, this is awesome. I will certainly read other things you write. I was wondering if maybe you could update this story with some of the deleted scenes that feature these two, especially the one from when Mary Margaret is in jail. That would be cool.
kadair chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I love the ending of the first section: "She might die if she loses both." Well done.
kadair chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I love that Mary Margaret just called Emma her Prince Charming. That's hysterical, and yet also very sweet.
SnowFalls3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
ii was the best, tough I loved all of them! Really good work, I mean it. Keep it up! (Oh, and only 13 days left till the Charming reunion ;))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh my gosh this was excellent! Great job! I loved it! :)
Lazey chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
I really enjoyed reading your stories about Emma and Mary Margaret. You're right- they really should have had an Emma/MM scene in the finale, it did not seem right without their interaction.
hjbau chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
These are really great. Like really great. Well written and good thoughts about the thought process of the characters. I hope you do more in the future with Emma and Snow. I think we will be getting a lot of angstyness next season to work with.
Dani-Ellie03 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
These two are the heart of the show for me, and you've captured them perfectly. Love it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »