Reviews for Shizuka the Heavenly Dancer
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Good start! I would have liked to see more Otogi in there. Any thoughts on continuing it?
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh, I didn't know that was the name of a card! That's such a neat tie-in! ) I thought the story itself was sad in a bittersweet kind of way, and I thought you handled the pairing really well. Good job on this, and keep it up!

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It was a cute little story and you've got a lot of promise as a writer, but I have one nitpick.

The following part of the dialogue:

"...through this." Honda said

That full stop should be a comma. You got it right only once, in the fifth paragraph from the bottom. Everywhere else, where somebody says or states something, you have a full stop. Just something to keep in mind next time. :)

I'm definitely looking forward to read more from you this season.
Dusty Llama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh man! That ending makes my heart ache. I feel bad for Otogi, he was so sweet to have that card made just for her. It seems like something he might do.

"Everyone and their decks" - I like that.

Tea being pregnant was a little surprising, but pretty cute to think of the twins she would have with Yugi :]

Another chapter would be a fun read. Good luck!
Chicary chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I've always thought of Anzu as the dancer, but this was a very cute idea. I feel bad for Otogi, wonder what happened along the way in this relationship for her to have chosen Honda.

Don't be afraid to lengthen your fic a bit so that you can include finer details and give your story a rounder, fuller feel :)
OxEyed chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was so sad! I almost didn't notice Otogi wasn't in the story until the very end. Man...

Shizuka the Heavenly Dancer was a really nice touch, though. I liked the idea of Otogi going to Pegasus to custom-make a card. Good job and good luck!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
It's sad, cute and beautiful at the same time. I like the idea of Shizuka dating Honda, and Otogi being a good sport about it. Good luck for the contest!

Milly
bakurae chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
aw, shizuka's outfit sounded really cute! and it was really sweet for otogi to do such a thing for her.

good luck! c: