Reviews for Son of a Witch: Wands and Warriors
reaver216 chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
You have a great start with this story so far I'm looking forward to read more oh and I think you nailed Vegeta's personality but I think you're a little off with Piccalo's personality
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
You haven't updated in a year; is this story discontinued? Or is it on some prolonged hiatus.
TheMythicHero1313 chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Damn XD I was really getting into this and didn't realize that it was four chapters, I really hope you continue this, its funny and quite entertaining. Far better than most I've seen for a cross over.
YuugiYY chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
You know, love the story, but, based on the picture you chose for the story, you are going to put Gohan in Gryffindor. I dont mean to sound rude or anything, and im sorry if i do, but Gohan doesnt seem, well, Gryiffindor. He seems more Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff, because he thinks things through, and he doesnt like fighting. He may be brave, but he just doesnt seem Gryffindor, ya know?
Calcu22 chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
How this is such a great story. I really hope u haven't abandoned it because i am so curious about what direction you will take it. Still, thanks for the great four chapters.
TereseaFae chapter 4 . 5/8/2015
Wow! Very tastefully written with everyone in-character and an intriguing plot! I hope there are plans for further chapters because this is quite refreshing; I love how you've tied these two worlds together.
Azurii chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I wouldn't think that DBZ and Harry Potter would go together at all, but you are making it work fairly well. Gohan's character is well done and I love that you are making him read background history of magic, instead of him just going in blind and not knowing anything. I can see that Hogwarts is going to be a different place with him around.

I know it hasn't been updated in a while but as you said in the authors note, it doesn't look like it will be abandoned, so I'm clinging to hope.

Quick question, will this be following the Harry Potter books closely? Or will you be bringing in new adventures and plot points? I for one would love the later just because there is so much you can do with fusing these two worlds together. But I would continue to read this even if it isn't the case. You are the author after all.

Oh! And lastly just like to state the bit about Gohan's confusion about wizards not accepting giants in the school so much was fantastic. I just wanted to put that in their because he could defiantly have a great friendship with Hagrid and the animals he has.
Jayyefire chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
This story is super cool! I love the wand especially can't wait to see more!
91Silver chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
This story seems like a lot of fun. I can hardly wait to read more of it.
Link60fly chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is good
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This seems like a really interesting premise, and I can't wait to see more of it. Haha, it's always nice to see fics that treat characters fairly and stuff. :P

Also, Shenron-wand seems a bit OP, but then so is Gohan, so it fits. XD
Dustbottle chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
Pretty sure Kinto'un is faster than any broomstick Chichi could buy, and if she was really that worried, she could be taught how to fly, though why she couldn't just disapparate...? Hogwarts starts in September, not November... Um, Gohan, Gohan should have been able to KO a chimera with one hit, and unless it's faster than a bullet, it couldn't hit him...
Dustbottle chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
The last time I checked, you can't apparate to a place you've never been, so how did Dumbledumbass get there? Shouldn't Piccolo know all about Voldmort since Kami was pretty in the know with Enma and immortal people are a BIG FUCKING DEAL in DBZverse? And if he doesn't know, King Kai knows pretty much EVERYTHING and would probably mention it to someone? Chichi's mother died shortly after she was born. I find that comment about McGonagall assigning more homework to Gohan than Chichi ever did HILARIOUS in its inaccuracy. Yeah, magic is totally worth giving up your family for, which it basically is, because spending 8-10 months away from home every year does so much for bonding. Blasting curse? Really? Gohan can blow up planets easily with a ki blast. If someone attacks him, he can dodge faster than any wizard can cast. The only things he would need to learn about is how to uncurse other people who can't move faster than sound and kill people by flicking them with their fingers. I hope you realize Gohan could kill any mortal thing in the HPverse in the blink of an eye. The only way you could hurt him is to surprise him with poison or make him touch something he shouldn't...
Dustbottle chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Considering the dinosaurs, anthropomorphic animals, dragons, sabertooth tigers, sentient clouds, and ALIENS that regularly run around, I really don't think they wouldn't be aware of winged horses existing. Bulma's mother's name is Panchy, or would be, if it was ever needed in canon, according to Toriyama. Wow, Dumbledore is more of an asshole than I previously thought. Tormenting Vegeta may be viewed as karma, but Dumbledumbass doesn't know that. Not to mention no one deserves to deal with Vegeta's temper tantrums. Considering how much more common magic is than ki manipulation on Earth, and considering they all know that's what Baba uses, I'm having a hard time believing no one knows about magic, especially since Piccolo has the all the knowledge of a 300 year old guardian of the planet in his head.
Dustbottle chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
So what? The wizarding world doesn't have anti-harassment laws? Chichi is Gohan's legal guardian/MOTHER, so if she says NO, it's legal, that's what's happening, end of story, right? Couldn't she take Dumbledore to wizard court and get his ass in trouble for being a crazy fucker? I know this is supposed to be whimsical and funny or whatever, but all I see is a pregnant panicked mother who's husband has died twice and has had to stand by and watch as he son has been kidnapped, beaten, and put in unimaginable danger while she could do nothing, being tormented by an old bastard who has complete disregard for her wishes and wants to take her son and put him in danger AGAIN for no reason. We know there's no reason because HP canon and DBZ canon work out just fine on their own. And don't tell me Chichi couldn't homeschool Gohan if she really needed to. Harry needed to be saved, Gohan does not. Sorry, but all this chapter does is make me think Dumbledore is a complete asshole.