Reviews for Life on the Line
Guest chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Update NOW
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Yes! Jara! Mick's a jerk. But how could Eddie betray Nina like that? I hope it stays Neddie...
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Please update!
HOATTSTHG chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Holy shit I squealed a lot in the last chapter. JARA! Keep going okay!
HOATTSTHG chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I was wondering if you were maybe going have Niba remember her dream... Just a thought. Great job! Onto the next chapter! :D
lalaland chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
great stroy! :) update soon :)
HOAFANATIC838 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
please update soon! This story is great :)
codename-wildcat chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Wow i love it will they ever no her dreams or not it is so wrong how they r killing echother there like famaily in the show
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
This is sooooo great! Can you have Eddie find Patricia and try to form an alliance, but she freaks out and tells him she can't because she needs to protect Piper, then she runs off but Eddie follows her and ends up saving her life? Pleaseeeee update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Love it patricia and edie should bthe finalists piper is killed wheb patricia bends down to grab a dagger and she refuses to kill eddie at the end ecause she only kills people who deserve it ans he doesnt as nina died too and they both return victorious HUGE PEDDIE
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Amazing, amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next update :)
LightsPast chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Yes, the games finally begin!
Yeah, go Jerome! Awesome Jara! Mick is so evil, but then again I never really liked the guy even on the show - sorry Bobby!
I'm betting the third alliance will involve Piper and Patricia? I hope so! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
ThatCrazyChick179 chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Well, shoot! So much blood. And Joy...she's a mystery. She might be the only one in Nina's alliance that might have no trouble of killing people if necessary. And Jerome...so cute! He's protecting Mara! I hope someone kills Mick soon...hate him already! And I hope Patty's ok! Just,,,one request. Fabina and Peddie. Please, I'm BEGGING YOU! But, this story is amazing, please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Love this chapter! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Such an amazing chapter! LOVE the peddie! Please please update this again soon :)