Reviews for The Summer of 76
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What a lovely tale. Someday ill writ mine for my so far sole grandson. Thanks for the inspiration
R
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I absolutely ADORE this story! The writing is so descriptive that I felt myself right there with them as Edward told their story. Excellent! Thank you! I am always amazed at the talent and yours, my dear, is right there on top!
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved this story telling...
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was beautiful. I'm crying my eyes out but I loved it.
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
aww...soo sweet... thanks for confirming that the kiddo did not hear the drinking and smoking up parts *whew*
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So sweet. Thanks for this sheer pleasure.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
For a minute i was worried that she died.

I loved this story. Flashbacks were amazing :)
EdwardCullenizor chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Cute!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Aw, what a cutie of a story! I was looking for a "How I met your mother" type of thing with Bella and Edward and someone recommended this to me. I like it! :-)
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story :)
emsuckle chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very sweet story, it was the perfect fix for a fluff craving I was having. Thank you for posting!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
i love it
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
What a sweet sweet story! I spent time in Santa Cruz the summer of 1972 with a sweetheart from the east cried when he left... but only wrote back and forth for years. We young to maintain it over such a distance but it was a sweet sweet summer with my hot guy on the beach. Thanks .in Eu h a nice story!
siledubh chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Sigh! What a lovely, sweet story! Thanks for this!
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You meant to say the sex too, right? hehe...

This was awesome, babe! I loved how forward Bella was! Of course Edward fell in love with her! She's badass!

xo!