Reviews for The Return of Miss Power
Anon chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Dr. Two-Brains & Lady Redundant, WHOOOO!
Deepizzaguy chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Thank you Snheetah for a super story that brings backs memories of the Justice League of America comic books from the 1970s. The three other super heroes that fought alongside Word Girl Ryan, Iris and Debra Moreno were more powerful than my version who are known as The Isthmus Kids since they are from Panama but moved to Fair City when they were young kids. The Moreno team and Word Girl was awesome as T J Botsford would say. Superb story. Great teamwork from all of the heroes and villains to defeat Miss Power. Great fight scenes that would make Sylvester Stallone proud. You are truly an awesome writer. Justice League and Avengers eat your hearts out. Super.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Very nice ending here.

Keep the good writing.
KimDWil71 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Awww, that was so sweet at the end. Doc and LRW go on a date and Wordgirl thanking Tobey for his help. I also liked the part where Eileen wanted Victoria to give her the flute, actually, she uses a recorder. But still, it was a great story. Please do more similar to this one. I'm ready for the next story you come up with.
TheLivingBeckyB chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Wonderful! What an amazing ending! That was a great story.
And I loved the little WGxTobey moment and DTBxLRW moment. :)
WG and Tobey forever!
MusicNeverStops474 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
That was a wonderful ending! I was wondering when you were going to finish it, thanks! Keep up the fantastic writing!

P.S. And thanks for including a little Word GirlxTobey! It was awesome!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Very cool one, and nice job at dividing the teams.

Keep the good writing.
Deepizzaguy chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Snheethah get the popcorn ready. The battle for Earth with all of the villains and heroes from Lexicon and Earth shall begin soon. I like the way you describe the Moreno sisters and their brother. It looks like the Carboni brothers from the Sylvester Stallone movie Paradise Alley (1978) which he wrote and directed. The brother in that movie argued a lot. If you are interested I have some Devianart journals I wrote starring Word Girl and The Isthmus Kids as they are called (Donna and Debi as they are called) Donna is named in memory of Donna Summer and Debi is named after Dr Debra "Debi" Thomas. Warning The Final Bell is a little bit violent and the post game talk with Sally is bittersweet. Write up another story for this series. The best is yet to come as Vanessa L Williams would say.
KimDWil71 chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
When will you write more? This is getting so exciting. You didn't mention all the villains, just the important villains. The villains I used mostly in my crossover story. What happens with the unimportant villains, like Rope Guy and the Energy Monster?
But I like how you had Doc say something nice about LRW. So when is the battle going to take place? Does anyone get killed in your story? Please, I must know more.
TheLivingBeckyB chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Yay! You updated!
Nice job!
I hope you update earlier and not 3 months like last time, but I understand, everyone is busy :)
GryffindorSpark chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this chapter! Yeah! It is finally here! ;) I understand we all are busy, but I couldn't wait to read more of your awesome story! Update soon! PLZ! I can't wait for your next chapter! Yeah! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH!
The Living LRW chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Please update now, immiediatly, right away!
Your suspense is making me antsy, impatient, anxious!
GryffindorSpark chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Awesome, keep up the great work!
KimDWil71 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Very good. I can't wait to read more. I read the part where the three kid villains teamed up. I was like 'sweet'. Keep up the good work and I'll let you know when I put out new stories as well. And I have two new stories in the works. One goes with the previous storyline, where young Wordgirl from the past is transported to the future and she sees her future self and all. The second one is the crossover with the main charaters from Adventure Time.