Reviews for Trouble for me
Buena historia, continĂșa escribiendo
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
omgawdomgawdomgawd update!1
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I love this story line! Please continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS! This is fantastic! In Cars 2 I was upset that Doc wasn't in it but this is an awesome alternate of what should've happened. Please continue and update ASAP! Thank you! :)
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
What?! Why is there not another chapter?! :D

Seriously, you should update this. It's awesome.

Hm I wanted to say something constructive but IDK what to say. I have a couple constructive things about your father/son story though. I plan on reviewing that after this.
ilikadachocolate chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Please update this when you can. Love what story line you have.
GotTheAttitude chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Hey. Hey. HEY. I think you have a really interesting story going on here. The chapter 2 was ! Though I'd like to hear and know about Doc's past more...but you did pretty good describing his life after the wreck. And so far I just love this part: Never ever Hudson Hornet thought that one day he would be asking himself a question like "What to do with my life next?" And his and Bart's friendship, the way Doc cares for Lightning as his son! I just can't wait when they finally meet...or everything will go perfect or I guess there's something you are planning! *winks. Anyway good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh come on bro! Don't just stop...this is a brilliant idea!...anyway is that Ariana Grande as ur icon?just wondering:)
BH6FanTadashiIsHere97 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really like this. Are you gonna continue?
Falala chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hi!You've got an interesting story you continue I love Doc and Lightning father/son stuff!Still love this so much please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
wow!i love it so it an explain many things cause we don't know exact things about his death he's really dead or i like this story please update!)
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very good so far. Totes agree on no SalQueen apart fromthe date and when he confessed his love for Sally. That was so cute!

Can't wait for more!:)