Reviews for How To Save a Life
Nice ending :)

dance-sing-live chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
That's depressing... Lol
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Wha..? You did NOT just kill Keith.

Another update! Please?

Benevoson chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Please Please, update this soon! Romance and suspense are one of my favorite mixes...

Since you disabled PMing, I want to tell you here. I give you permission to write about my fic and can't wait to see it!

Benevogirl
Talee chapter 22 . 5/11/2012
If you said 'then, a big, fat, ugly, pink hag entered the room' I would have confused Joslyn with Umbridge...

It's terrible knowing someone's problems and not being able to help.

I'm glad you updated this, waiting for more :)
dance-sing-live chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
Is the reason you haven't updated because you haven't gotten a review? Well if it is I'm giving you one. Lol. I need to know what happens!

Btw- I've been reading a le of your TEC stuff but just haven't reviewed yet. I really like your work. ;)
Talee chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
Nooo! :'(

Joslyn deserves to be carried away by a flock of royal hippogriffs! Is a group of royal hippogriffs called a flock?

Anyway, poor Jessica and Keith. That better not have been the end of Jessica! I'm going to explode until you post the next chapter!
Talee chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
I just have to review before reading chapter 19.

Gosh if Isabelle was from a broken home, then Keith would be Phineas.

What happened the 'other night'?

I guess Shock would have to be Ferb and Manny would be Buford. Shock's a hero to Jessica and Keith; this made me smile :)

After I click the submit review button, I'm gonna click the next button! Can't wait to read Chapter 19!
Talee chapter 15 . 4/16/2012
Guest visit by Julie Andrews! This was genius the electric phantom :)
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
HOLY CRAP!

Sorry for my language but OMG! Jessica's being abused and tormented? Poor her. :( At least Keith knows now. I hope he can help. This is just really sad.

AlphaBetaSoup chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Next chappie. NOW!

AlphaBetaSoup chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Lol! 'You treat this lady like she's Mary Poppins or something!' Wow. Back to the Electric Diner. I have a feeling we're really close to discovering what happened to Jessica!

AlphaBetaSoup chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Talee chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Ooh a scavenger hunt. I like that Keith had a very cute flashback :)
AlphaBetaSoup chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Here's your review!

So Jessica met Keith while swinging? How cute! I can't believe Keith got the trivia from the Pranksters! Then again this is the Electric Company. Anything is possible.

•Beta•