Reviews for Trademark Girl
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 5/31
Well maybe it wasn't that smart to read this on my lunch break. Damn the day just got longer. Great one-shot!
Ahyah chapter 1 . 2/15
ummm...yea. that was good? so hot.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Omg noooooooooo no nooo, I thought there was more chapters, that was so hot! This needs to be continued! :( they need to keep meeting up during lessons, after school etc, and we need the Friday night date, you can feel the love radiating off of them both, that needs to be let out. Please write more :)
Torie20MD chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Wow! Hot!
FudgingDemBrownies chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I lost this story and I've been trying to find it for weeks now, lol. It should have a G!P warning in the summary.
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awesome beautiful cute and very very hot :)
Jori-Is-Life chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This...OHMYG I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I just...I fuck. ing. love. you. Omg...
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I have NO idea how you came up with 10k of the HOTTEST, most AMAZING Faberry fanfic I have EVER READ.

This is going to sound stupid, but it almost felt like this was written for my tastes. Absolutely everything that makes me go "AWESOME STORY!" is right here: Faberry, repressed feelings, huge secret, the amazing chemistry and *attitude* between the two, the OMG SO HOT dom/sub vibes going on, the emotional confessions, the hottest most well-written sex I've read in a LONG time... I'm certainly not new to gp!Quinn, but I think this has proven much better then the others I've read.
texican chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow. That was insanely hot, emotional and fun. Kudos to you.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ugh, that was so hot lol XD I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just found this story. HOT! Awesome! Very well written, and I liked that there were actual feelings confessed. :)
DestinyFaithHope chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is an absolutly incredible fic! Just wow best punk qinn one shot I have ever read! L.O.V.E.D IT!Would also love to see you do a full blown story :D
bearblue chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story. Thank you.
Tiger lord chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I freaking loves this story and hope you make another one like it between Quinn and Rachel or Santana and Brittany. The build up and emotional content was great and you had the characters pegged right. You did a good job and thanks.
nothisispatrick chapter 1 . 6/29/2012