Reviews for Trademark Girl
FudgingDemBrownies chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I lost this story and I've been trying to find it for weeks now, lol. It should have a G!P warning in the summary.
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Awesome beautiful cute and very very hot :)
Jori-Is-Life chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This...OHMYG I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I just...I fuck. ing. love. you. Omg...
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I have NO idea how you came up with 10k of the HOTTEST, most AMAZING Faberry fanfic I have EVER READ.

This is going to sound stupid, but it almost felt like this was written for my tastes. Absolutely everything that makes me go "AWESOME STORY!" is right here: Faberry, repressed feelings, huge secret, the amazing chemistry and *attitude* between the two, the OMG SO HOT dom/sub vibes going on, the emotional confessions, the hottest most well-written sex I've read in a LONG time... I'm certainly not new to gp!Quinn, but I think this has proven much better then the others I've read.
texican chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow. That was insanely hot, emotional and fun. Kudos to you.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ugh, that was so hot lol XD I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just found this story. HOT! Awesome! Very well written, and I liked that there were actual feelings confessed. :)
DestinyFaithHope chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is an absolutly incredible fic! Just wow best punk qinn one shot I have ever read! L.O.V.E.D IT!Would also love to see you do a full blown story :D
bearblue chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story. Thank you.
Tiger lord chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I freaking loves this story and hope you make another one like it between Quinn and Rachel or Santana and Brittany. The build up and emotional content was great and you had the characters pegged right. You did a good job and thanks.
nothisispatrick chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
sequel?
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
that was the hottest story i have ever read! i really hope u continue this!
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This fic was so erotic it should be illegal. It was very well detailed, and flowed together nicely. I'm not a fan of G!P stories, but this one changed my POV on them. Great job, is there a sequel? Now I must go and take a long, cold shower
another.lurker chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I don't care how this turned into "over 10,000 words of bathroom smut, angst and feelings" I am just glad it did. Damn it, my heart is literally racing now. This whole dom-sub with the whole reverse powerplay; just damn.

And I never thought that I could like GP-stories as much as I did this one. Thank you for broadening my horizon or some such - as if I wasn't reading enough depraving-kinky stuff on the interwebz.
Greeneyeddame chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow, this is incredibly well written as well as just really, well hot haha. Very good job, I loved every line and the characterization was spot on.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »