Reviews for Left Behind But Never Forgotten
MysteryHeart chapter 15 . 8/6/2021
ok, now you're just creating drama for dramas sake, it really makes the story boring, and at tbis point I'm not reading anymore, i really tried because the story started out great but really its just turned ridiculous
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2021
If I might offer a suggestion? This would work better if you'd change the location at the top of this chapter to read 'Texas' rather than Houston because you keep going on about a desert. Houston gets a good deal of moisture from the Gulf of Mexico resulting in nearly 50 inches of rain per year - it is considered as humid, subtropical (I lived there for 6 years and my husband grew up in that city - I totally get what Bella means when she tells Renee while visiting Florida that she prefers to drink her water rather than inhale it...lol). There are areas, however, in the western side of the state that are classified as deserts (meaning 8 inches or less average rainfall).
The date was a bit confusing, too, as 1864 is really rather late in the war. If he was inclined to join the Confederate army, it is unlikely he would have waited so long to do so (particularly as you stated he was 19 at this point).
evelynking chapter 23 . 11/5/2020
This was an amazing book, the plot and the characters were amazing! However when after Jacob appears the book goes down hill, and i will not carry on reading this :(
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2020
But*
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
I mean I'm liking the story so far, but if she's supposed to be a physical shield too then why doesn't she used it in a fight? I mean I only remember a few times she used it at all and it wasn't even really when she needed it most.
LAB1 chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
Too much drama, way immature and completely ridiculous. Carlisle and Esme play the part of parents, but they aren't actually parents if underage children! They can't punish the "kids" and they are all equals. And Alice suddenly doesn't have her power of visions now? Seriously she would have seen a plot to ruin her clothing! It's just so bad! I try to be positive in reviews, but this story is painful to read. Between the grammar and spelling mistakes which I can get over, the plot is so painful. Its like a bad high school drama with vampires that don't use their powers and act like humans. Really immature humans! The whole Denali situation is beyond acceptable. Seriously they all act like self entitled 14 yr olds! I feel like I'm reading the plot to a really bad cartoon. I'm bowing out now. I hope that you continue writing and improving your skills. I think that with time you will be a great writer, but not with this story.
LAB1 chapter 18 . 6/26/2017
Bella has a physical shield. Why does she never use it? Seriously, no one could attack her and even if she managed to, she could shove them off. This story doesn't make any sense! She's so powerful, but doesn't use her power at all and makes herself out to be a pittiful victim! Seriously though, locked up for 20 years? No, girl just puts a bubble around her and walks out! Wolves attack, and bubble comes out pushing them away. She could have saved herself and Jacob! She could have helped Edward and Jasper. She could push Tanya, who apparently has an amnesia spell put on all of them, off easily. No one could touch her ever, yet she's running from the Volturi? She can't be tracked and even if they went by scent, she can't be held down! Aro knows how powerful she is! He is smart enough to know not to upset her. Seriously, this story doesn't make sense!
LAB1 chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
I'm trying so hard to get into this story, but this chapter makes no sense and goes against everything you have already established. Bella was with the Denalis for 8 years previously. Then she went to Chicago and met Edward. Now they don't recognize her? And are trying to seduce her husband? Then the ridiculousness of everything with the wolves! This story is getting quite ridiculous and doesn't make sense.
vampirelady13 chapter 13 . 1/26/2017
Sorry but there is no loopholes to fix this you should put a warring about a the relationship being a three some. I don't know if I will continue with this ztory
Sword-Vamp chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
when you started the Story, I loved it and I thought it was actually getting even better, but then you started messing up royaly... your writing style is great, but your plot started to make less and less Sense. it all started with bella Not using her physical shield against the newborns trying to kidnap her. you gave your bella a gift, so powerful that the only way anybody, even the volturi and the newborn Army combined could only hope defeating her, if they were to kidnap a loved One and threaten her with their death. but even if we let that humongus mistake slide (which can easily be fixed by making her a purely mental shield) now you forget that bella and the denalis lived together Form 8 years and are very much family to her. you messed up your own plot, just for the sake of Drama and by doing so you grafually killed any Chance of logical development for battles and Social Elements of your Story. Ou and bellas mental shield should make it impossible for demitri to Track her...
Guest chapter 38 . 11/24/2015
one of the things i didnt get is if she had a physical shield why didnt she use it against kara and even the wovles?that didnt make sense.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/24/2015
this story was amazing. it was a little long but had a good plot.
LivingALittle chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Loved it! Such a well written and amazing story. A must read of Twilight fans!
Jibson01 chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
So she had a physical shield? Y didn't she use it against Kara and those newborns that always stopped her from escaping?
Jibson01 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This Jasper's an idiot. He lost his brother to the meaningless war and saw what it did to his parents and now he's rushing headlong into it too?