Reviews for Jealousy Burns Brighter Than Love
jada.marcial.3 chapter 5 . 2/15
OHMAGERD THIS WAS SO AWESOME! YOUR SO AWESOME! PLEASE UPLOAD MORE AWESOMENESS! OHMAGERD YOUR STORY MADE ME SO HYPE! YOUR STORY IS JUST AMAZING AND EXCLAMATION POINTS !
DianeC chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I like your story very much! Would you be completing it?
YO chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is so ggggoooooodddddddd please continue
EverLastingYaoi chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Really well done story, I enjoyed it a lot. It's a real shame you didn't finish it.
Tk Uzamaki chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Nooooo! Naru! Go to sasuke right now! :(
Aiko Tachibana chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
MoremoreMoremoreMoremore
Kigen Dawn chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Kawaii, love the obvious suke and oblivious naru
Phrille05 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I like your story... Sasuke forcing his feelings to his adorable Naru-chan is soo cute! I'm looking forward to the next chapters sooo please update soon... Thanks! XD
Funnbunny123 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Nice chapter! Waiting for moahhh :))) love the part when they're cuddling in bed, and when sasuke ruffles naruto's hair 3 fluffy :3

Don't know if you know by now, but there's only one episode with Sasuke, and you only get to see him for a brief moment I should watch the last episode with naruto (where he's leaving with jiraya) and then start with shippuden (there are a few nice fillers though, but nothing really worth watching)
Tk Uzamaki chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
please write again soon and try to add some personal stuff they learn about each other
Tk Uzamaki chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
he said nothing about sex
Tk Uzamaki chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Wow Sasuke really doesn't give up but at least hes fighting for love i like this chapter was interesting hope Naruto comes to his senses