Reviews for Breaking Point
Mizuki 23 chapter 1 . 5/30
That was THE most intense fanfic I have ever read. I complete blacked out the outside world, and that really doesn't happen often. I'm still slightly trembling from the awesomeness of this story. Or probably also shaken up about, as it feels like I've gone through all of Merlin's emotions along him, and then it suddenly was over.
Anyway, amazing story! :)
Evenning chapter 1 . 5/6
You wrote what I exactly think Merlin will be after S4E13! I am just being tired with my life and want to look through those Merlin suicida. I think when everything is ok, Merlin got time to think about what he had done and the idea of Arthur doesn't need him anymore he can finally rest...brings him to something like this story.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 1 . 2/15
That was intense.
crystal8wolf chapter 1 . 1/11
Wow.. that was great, I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Good ending.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Holy shit! That was deep.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I'm actually a bit shocked right now to realize I haven't reviewed and favorited this masterpiece yet because honestly, this is one of my absolute favorite Merlin fanfics of all time! I don't know how many times I've read it, must have been at least five! I love this piece. I love everything about it. It's a diamond of a story and I mean that. It really, really shines.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This was absolutely beautiful. I almost cried during a lot of parts before the end.
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was so damn beautiful! I felt for Merlin so, so much, and I did not expect the end to play out like it did. But it happened, and I'm so glad this was a happy ending! The way you wrote made the story more powerful and emotional. Thank you so much for this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
THIS IS RHE BEST. YOU ARE SO AMAMZING. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES NOW. THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
*cries*
MBlackFlamesM chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
For a story that had me wanting to throw up a couple of times because of the self-harming stuff, that was beautiful. I loved how even though it was bad in the beginning, it turned out as very good at the end. Tragedy is not my cup of tea (or coffee for that matter) but this story - your story - truly was amazing.

Sincerely,
Supersakurapunch
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Glad Arthur didn't take the bait and they get a chance to be together.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015