Reviews for Frosted Ritsu
TheLittleEditor chapter 2 . 4/26
So adorable and sweet.
And I agree that Masamune keeps his promises. Atleast, he does when it comes to Ritsu. ;)
This was an amazing story.
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 2/21
Hey these! How are you? I hope you are fine! Or at least better :x First of all! I've read aaaaall the stories of the series "Let Me Be The One" and I must say I LOVED IT! I didn't review though because it was already complete and I didn't know if I should a review each chapter or just in the end or if two in two chapters or something else... But mostly it was because I didn't know if you were too busy to reply all of them or if it was a bother... SO! If you want me to review them, tell me and I shall fulfil your wishes! Hehehe x3
Ok, before I continue, I MUST say thay I'm really really reaaaally liking your stories! :D You have a GREAT imagination, your OC.s are amazing and truly credible and you mix all genres! Since romance (of course xD), comedy, flyff and even drama! *-* I love that drama that you write, the suspense of now knowing what will happen! Gosh, I love it! Kyaaaaah :3
Well, now let's talk about this two shot! First: LOVED IT! *-* *squeeze* Second! Takano is soooo adorable! Hahaha n.n And Ritsu is sooooo cute! Waaaaaaaa *squirms* THOSE TWO ARE JUST SO SWEET! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! *U*
And Takano and Aki surely gave Ritsu the best birthday ever! *-* Mostly Takano at night aahaah A.A Ritsu shouldn't complain, he enjoyed it too u.u Muahahahahah!
I'm finishing here :3 Like I said, I really liked tour story! You did a GREAT job!
Take care! Have a good day :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Poor Ritsu.
mywinterfireflies chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Omg write more
Willie chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
You are a genius I love this
biffborax chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
*q* *nosebleeds to death* I am sush a huge fan of you and your stories! This story, awesome! I love how you make seperate fics for events and other stuff that also happens in the main stories.

I am hoping to write sone fanfiction to someday, although I'm not sure how to do that, especially since I don't have a computer...

Anyways... I seriously hope that you continue writing! w

Always your biggest fan!
Dead account no longer here chapter 2 . 4/17/2013 glob that was awesome...
loituma chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Ooooh this was so good 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
good piece good piece...
also like how you separated the lemon part in another chapter lol
it's different from all the other fanfic where this time Ritsu is all up to it and not reluctant :D
guren666 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
Have to agree. Birthday sex is truly the best. n_n
Lilli of the West chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I can't believe I faved it. It was a really good story's yoai. I'm sorta ashamed. I can't really admit it. But great story anyway!
TheAmazingKas chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I just finished watching the anime and this was my first story. it was just amazing! i loved it! it was super cute! and i dont know if it was intentional but the part where Masamune said 'what kind of lover would I be if I didn't show you a good time on your birthday?' i couldnt help but think of Sebastian from black butler with his line of 'Now, what kind of butler would i be if i couldn't please my master' anyroad it was a wonderful story.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
:) i love it
fauchocolat chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Kyaaaa! Ritsu had just dug his own grave! and i love it! XP

wonder how long will it take till he is able to walk properly again :P

I just love your fics so much! Write more, please? *Rara's eyes gleaming and Sorata's never ending cute mewling*
Soi Kusa chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
WAAAAAHHHHH ! Too sexy, too passionate, too much waahh !

What else can I say ? I just wanted more of your fanfictions !