Reviews for Secondhand Smoke
enj412 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is amazing and most certainly not shifty. Although this makes me a bit sad I also leave it feeling hopeful for their future. You did a great job with these complicated characters.
overstreets chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This sure as hell is not shit! It's actually really IC and dark and Violate.
TheDevotchka chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
THis is quite literally the FARTHEST thing from shitty. You're an incredibly talented writer, you had ,e gripped from the very first line, and I love the resolution you came to, because, lets face it, no one wants to be alone forever. I firmly believe Violet would go back to Tate eventually though I could never decide quite how it would happen, because she's not so weak that she'd forgive him just like that.

Then you come up with this explanation and I'm like 'YES. That's how it would happen!'. She just doesn't want to be lonely and miserable forever, and this way she doesn't have to be. This was just so great. i love your phrasing, and your Poe reference fit perfectly.
masturtates chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You're my favorite author in this fandom, holy shit, I love your writing. This, I think, is my favorite thing you've written. Even though it's so sad and angsty, it's beautiful, and so accurate. I love how Tate and Violet are so in character. This is truly a masterpiece.
Willow Sterling chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This story was not "shitty" at all. And trust me, I've read a piss load of shitty stories. This was phenomenal! I love that you kept Tate and Violet in character and your plot seems so plausible. This was heart breakingly beautiful. You did a fantastic job. You write phenomenal (:
mashed-apples chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This is truly fantastic.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my goodness - this is beautiful! Really! Heartbreaking and sad - but beautiful too.
3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
The only thing shitty about this story was the fact that it ended! I thought it was so beautifully tragic. I hate fics that are so heavy on the angst but this one was so good that once I started reading I couldn't stop & I'm so glad I read it because it was simply amazing! Hope you write more for this fandom, we could use another terrific writer like you.
emergencycaptivation chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
"He waits to be sent away like a good little prisoner." Heart breaking.

This was GORGEOUS.