Reviews for The Power of Words
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
You two ended it there? Teases, the both of you! Poop!
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Phew! I feel cockblocked! I want to know what happens!
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh I loved this!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I had to read through all the descriptions to get to this story. I don't think you had the name of it on the SML version on FFN. Or maybe I am just terribly blond! ROTF! Always loved it when the characters text or email each other. Don't know why...just think it is a neat concept.

Loved it!

Keye
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Beautiful words that I didn't want to end & would def love to read more of this.
shorty1773 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Totally awesome! Please turn this one shot into a multi-chap story! Pretty please? Loved it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Please tell me there will be some more added to this. This was so good and amazing. I loved this, I didnt want it to end.
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Chart

Now that was very interesting! In a good way I mean. (yup)

Loved how Edward heard the clipping noise outside his door after his last text! (hee, hee)

Cory
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Don't leave us hanging. We want more. Great job.
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I absolutely love how this was written. Both their words were beautiful. I can't help but wonder how things went when she opened the door.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loved this one shot. It was so wonderful how two people found they had so much in common the needed to meet, and then to find they lived on the same street.

Great chapter, loved it xx
Elvirina chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hey dear

Nice to see this up here.

Glad to have worked with you and I hope to let the creative juices flow again in the future.

Kys og Kram

Nelly
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Can't wait for their meeting!
Flying Silk chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Continue? Please? Because this is so fitting of my situation it's crazy!
MeriRN chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Really, that's it? I loved it, but you left me wanting more!