Reviews for Missing
Monica chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great job! :) Love it!
ryukzaki chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Monsieur le conseiller et madame la professeur de littérature, Bleeding Destruction n'est absolument pas fou et a tout à fait répondu aux consignes en pondant cette fanfic au demeurant excellente, et donc n'a absolument pas besoin d'être aidé. Il a juste mis en avant des personnages tout aussi excellents que son histoire.
navime chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
awww :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
you're not crazy, I guess your teacher aren't updated on the wonderful world of DN fanfiction

This was beautiful by the way so amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Your teacher is... Well... To put it simply... Omae no senseiwa... Hontoni bakada... Can anybody tell me if I am grammatically correct?
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Really beautiful (: I don't think you need help - well, if you do, then every single angst writer on FF needs help to :P Your teacher doesn't understand. I wish I could write a Death Note thing for school. It'd be so cool.

Anyways. My favourite lines:

"I miss trying to understand him… I miss him trying to understand me." It's really sad, so I automatically love it.

"I miss you, L. Lawliet." Sobs.

"There is nothing I don't miss about him, nothing that I don't regret so much that it hurts." Aw. Regret is a horrible feeling. Trust me, I know. Not that I've ever experienced something like this... (: Because that would be bizarre.

And finally: "He is forever out of reach, and so am I." That's so pretty. It's like; Light doesn't even know who he is any more. Light's gone, and so is L. I really like that. (:

Thanks for writing! I love it

Rainbow Fruit Loop
amz1e chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
aw thats really cute :( I think your literature teacher is stupid!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
great way of only this were to happen in anime
ZeldaSama chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
omg this was so sad and cute, I loved it very much. May you make like a small sequel to it if you have the time?
SoShi Love x3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Sounds like something I would have written in school! Its really good, and it captures the feeling of Light going slowly insane. I know how it is to have to go to the councelor because teachers thought I had "issues". You should make your teacher watch the anime, read the manga, read a good summary about the story, something like that! You're not crazy! Light is! Lol
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Thats awesome man! You wrote a death note thing for school?