Reviews for True Deception
Grank chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
Squall picked a bad time to be an idiot and turn the radio off.
Good job Squall you got the garden to go mobile without even trying.
interesting story so far
forest owl princess chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
You left me hanging on the edge of my seat with this last chapter. Please update soon! :)
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I was totally caught off-guard when I got the notice! I've been waiting for

Wow! Such an intense chapter. I can't believe Squall was shot, and I feel awful for the two dead SeeDs. It's really sad to imagine any of them dying when they're all so young, and I'm guilty of writing the same thing on occasion.

I'm very curious as to whom this sorceress is? Maybe, somehow, it's Adel or Ultimecia? Although, honestly...my first thought was Edea. I guess I'll find out soon. I can't wait for the next update!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
This was definitely one of the best chapters yet! So much going on here and I love all of the interactions!

Squall and Rinoa are, of course, so cute even when they're I love how all of the SeeD's and Cadets were secretly listening in - and, of course, they're logic for doing so was too perfect, haha! I could easily imagine an argument between them going something like that; and, it never occurred to me that it would be because of Seifer. I actually thought that it had something to do with what Odine might have done to her, in all honesty. Seems I was wrong...so far.

And, of course, the Quistis/Seifer part was great! It's always awesome to see those two interact because they balance each other out so well: Quistis is so level-headed and wise, while Seifer is so arrogant and brash. They're conversation was so mature and believable - you did such a great job portraying each character's personalities through this update; even maintaining them in more tense or emotional situations. Very good work on this update!

I can't wait for more. I'm very curious as to Caraway's intentions, and maybe we'll even find out what happened to Rinoa in Esthar. That answer still eludes me, lol.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
Woo-hoo! You updated! Finally! I was so surprised, and excited, to see this in my inbox. Of course, I've nearly forgotten what previously happened, but you brought up enough details to remind me of the general concept.

I really enjoyed this chapter! I love how you always incorporate a bit of comic relief to appease the intensity of the tale a little. Squall and Zell's interaction was both amusing and cool - I'd like to have seen more of that between them in the game.

I do wonder if Seifer is really trying to help them, but I'm mostly convinced his actions are sincere. I like that he's trying to redeem himself for the prior year when he sided against Garden. We all know he's not really a bad person, just misunderstood, like Squall, and his dreams got the best of him. I can't wait to see how the interrogation goes. I can see it already, haha!XD

I really missed Rinoa in this chapter, but hopefully we can find out how things are with her. Can't wait for your next update - hopefully, it will be soon!D
kuroneko nnch chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
please updated this story. i wanna read more
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 14 . 11/8/2012
Wow...brain shock! lol. Though surprisingly, I think I understood most of the science conversation. Any more math, however, and I'd have been totally lost, haha! Anyway, this chapter was VERY well thought out. How you come up with all of these new concepts, is beyond me, but they're incredible for sure! You give the story of FFVIII a whole new depth - one that I ACTUALLY can see being true. Not saying I totally believe all of it myself, but it definitely holds merit.

As always, the ending was perfect! I love SquallxRinoa - and you only make me like them more and more. Please update soon! I know things have been rather hard on you lately, but hopefully that won't dissuade or keep you from updating. I'm really enjoying this more with each new chapter!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
I just love a good Squall/Rinoa chapter - and this was one of them!XD I always love how you portray their interactions and it's really inspiring, too. I'm still curious as to what Caraway is up to, but maybe I'll find out in the next chapter. If not...hopefully soon.

I think you did pretty well with this chapter, despite what you might think about it, personally. I'm the same way. Ironic, huh? When we think we didn't try, those are the ones people tend to enjoy the
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Freakin' awesome chapter! I'm so glad you updated again!XD I have to say, you totally had me laughing with the whole "As Squall was ever the silent warrior, nothing was heard from the Squall army except the whooshing of blades." ROFL! That was awesome!XD So true.

Anyway, this just keeps getting more intense - and it's rather inspiring. I really want to know what Caraway's up to and what's going to happen next. You cover such good ground in such short time. I could learn from this. Keep it up! I hope you can update again real soon!
Zaremar22 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I am thoroughly enjoying the story so far. I also made a FF8 story called Power Struggle. Give it a look when u can. I can wait to find out what the deal is the Centra Continet.
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Woo-hoo! NEW CHAPTER! Holy crap though. There are some things about this update that are WAY too freaky - and I'm not sure could be called "coincidences", lol.

Anyway though, I'm dying! I have to know what happens next. Please update soon! Now, I'm curious about Caraway's thoughts and intentions.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
really liked the squall/rinoa interaction in this chapter. story is getting even better than it was before (which is hard to say since it's been good since the beginning). can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
oh my gosh! the plot to this story is just so amazing! everything is so well structured. I never seem to know what's coming next. update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Knew he would be cloned using data!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
GRARGH! How did I not think of Watts as the informant? lol. Dang it!

This was a really good chapter. Your perception and theories about the game are so well-founded and incredible! I am totally impressed every time I read this story. I really cannot wait to find out more.

Not to mention, I LOVE the conversation between Squall and Rinoa!XD Those two are just so cute together.