Reviews for Family Feudalism
CharmGirl24 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Wow she really loved him enough to leave everything behind to make a new life with him. And it worked out so well too! I really enjoyed reading about these two and their family drama was very entertaining, especially their bantering. I'm glad Rory finally wanted more out of life especially with Tristan and that she made the decision on her own. Incredible story! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
what i loved in this fanfiction is that you haven't changed the way the characters 's extremely close to the original one
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
i just want to tell you that this is the best this is the best gilmore girls fanfiction i've ever read
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
you are amazing.i love them
predatorynature chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Loved this fic. So original! One of my new favorites : )
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
love it
MIBbabe chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Excellent story. Very well written. I enjoyed every part of it.
Great job.
briarprincess chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
Absolutly loved this story, couldn't stop reading it.
Leens chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Married with children life. And back at Chilton. Thanks for this one!
Leens chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
AWW! :) You mentioned Groton & New London. I grew up there! My fav restaurant is in New London & my project grad (party after high school graduation) was at the sub base in Groton. JC that was 7 years ago...

I really liked the Emily/Lorelei interaction at the end. Classic. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You should consider doing a sequel to this fanfic about Rory and Tristan's daughter. Loved the storyline, super creative!
prettyprincess92 chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
I really liked this! :) great job.
Indigo Lily chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
OMG LOVE! You are so talented!

Natalily
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
really enjoyed reading this!
blacksoulwithredsoles chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
OMG I love it! Future Trory kids are always a plus, their kids will be amazing. An amazing finish to a brilliant story, good job 3 I can not wait till the next in your Liberated/Contraband series