Reviews for The Second Life and Adventures of Benjamin Finn
anonymous chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
I would call the style overly purply, but...in imitation of Ben Finn's style? It's brilliant.
DestinysRequiem chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Oh, that sneaky bastard. I only WISH you could marry him in the game, I would do it in a heartbeat. I like this.
DestinysRequiem chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Ooh, this sounds promising. Yu capture ben quite well, might I add.
Violet Enigma chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
I love this story. I know you stated along the course of the chapters that you struggled with the rythym of speech versus prose but I never was wrenched out of the tale enough to notice, so good on ya. :-D

This was a well thought out, well written story. Thanks for sharing.
Rena Hawke chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I actually think the...thing here (I won't spoil it in case any new readers are checking your reviews) was a good idea. :) I'm really enjoying reading from Ben's perspective.
Catori1207 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
I don't know if I have enough words to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this! You captured Ben's personality so well and threw in an interesting story as well. I'm kind of sad to see the end but the journey was thrilling, amazing, and funny too so there will be no complaints from me :)
MikaelaMcP chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
That story was absolutely amazing!
Seriously, great job!
Love love loved it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Bravo, bravo! Well done; thank you for posting this! :D
BuriedBeneath chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
You, my friend, have a way with words that leaves me breathless. This story has distracted me while on the bus, on slow days at the office, when I should be doing homework, and I don't regret ever finding it in the slightest! It was so easy to read it in Ben's voice and I am so happy I found it after playing through Fable III over the summer. Your characterization of Ben is spot-on, and Wren is super fun to read about.

I'll stop the gushing here before this review gets painfully long, but know that this has become one of my favourite stories, and that's a hard category to get into. :)
dpMeggers chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Stumbled upon this story last night in an attempt to satisfy my craving for a little more Fable III.

Fabulous story...but I still want more! Love the difference between author Ben and speaking Ben, love how everything isn't sunshine and roses. Really hoping for a happy ending, but if you make me cry my eyes out I'll try not to complain too hard because I'm sure you'll do it well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BuriedBeneath chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
God, woman, you're killing me with these cliffhangers!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Cowgirl621 chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Spot on writing, as usual. Really well done.
TinalbionFableFreak chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Loving every page! 3 Ben FinnSMEXY
Rasha The Dark chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Reaver, needs to come in guns blasing kicking ass. After all you will need to have the Old Hero of Skill to help his queen.
BuriedBeneath chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Your creative process sounds just like mine!

I don't remember if I've reviewed this before, but I do adore this story. Your writing sounds perfectly characteristic of Ben, and I love the banter. Also, I do enjoy the twist of Ben being a hero himself. It does make a certain kind of sense.