Reviews for We All Love Facebook
elemout chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
LOVE THIS! So good. Poor Gale, he can't win even though Peeta is so so Ron Weasly with a little too much sugar on top
Animefan4ever02 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I hate when people think glimmers a total dumbo
cookiesaredelicious chapter 32 . 1/25/2013
What was the website?
What the Actual chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
Katniss x Gale. Definitely
HZRhapsody chapter 32 . 1/14/2013
Buttercup... A dog...
that's just priceless, it's great
LittleDesire chapter 32 . 1/8/2013
Hey! :)
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oorry that I don't written anything in the last months,
I was for very long time inactiv, cause I had stress at Schools and some other problems..whatever. :D Forgive me.
I love ur Story *_* Just beautiful!
Haha, the fake katniss is brilliant hahaha.
Or Katy Perry :D I like Katy Perry & her music!
Peetas poem was not bad. To be honest very sweet, but also a little creepy. ;p

U kno brilliant author ;D!

Greetings!

PS: Sry for the terrible English.
I had for long time no English at School, just French (o.O wuuuh - sry but i don't like french so much...)
English is better, it simliars German. :P

And sry for the senseless Review :')
dancing-mellarkable chapter 26 . 1/4/2013
I love the how you do Glimmer's writing. It's HILARIOUS! :D
li'l fat necrosis chapter 27 . 1/2/2013
Omgosh! Titus! I loved him! Even if he was mentioned twice, from him eating people and him, dying! I love him!
li'l fat necrosis chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
"Oh, Spaidel, you never fail to amaze me with your hilariously hilarious chapters."

and an

"Very good chapter! A shirtless Finnick for you! :D"

I've been a very good girl this year! I only killed eight people!
li'l fat necrosis chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Naughty little Rue aren't ya!?
ThornyRose463 chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
HAAAAAAAHHHHAAA! This is just too funny!
OtterPop3000 chapter 32 . 1/2/2013
Lol buttercup as a dog, thresh as a mouse and Marvel as a cat? Aww I love these facebook stories! Keep writing :))
KatiaSwift chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Very good chapter! A shirtless Finnick for you! :D

I just had to say that. ;-)

Even though you may not have thought this was a very good chapter, I loved it. I've loved all of them, in fact. I started reading last night from the beginning and just couldn't stop. Read all the way through to the end (and then sent the link to my girlfriend so she could read too). ;-) This is wonderful and hysterical. Hope real life starts treating you better!

Love this story so much! I can't wait for the next update! I hope you get the time out of the busy-ness of real life soon. :-)

Katia
LovelySocks chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
"He felt really proud of himself when he saw that Katniss liked it. Yep, she loved him."
O. M. G. (I only reserve that for special occasions). That line is absolutely, positively PERFECT!
LovelySocks chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
SO HILARIOUS! Loooooove the bread puns (except shouldn't crumby stand for crabby instead of crappy?)! Anwyay, wonderful use of puns, and I'm suprised you kept coming up with more. Great ending.
2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »