Reviews for Call Me Maybe?
storyofarusher chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Uh, I don't want to be mean here, but I don't get it. It's just one big paragraph and it's really hard for the rest of us to read. Maybe you could make it into 4 paragraphs, maybe?
Boysboysboys love em chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Soo...im not going to say anything you already know. The errors or whatever cuz you know already, so I CAN DO THE GOOD PARTS:D

This...is something ive been waiting on...effing Carlos and getting this song in our heads! So thanks for making a story for it. This was adorable! Like...weirdly adorable:) I was just singing to it in my head whe she was like "Hey i just met you...and this is crazy. But heres my number, so call me maybe" xD Loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee this song. But yeah, good job for a first story and i look forward for more *salutes* ¬°adios!
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Aww this was a cute story! I totally suck at rollerskating, but I can rollerblade like nobody's biz XD so yea i can imagine how awesome it would be to run into BTR at the roller rink. Good job on your first story...keep it up! :)
Logan's Honey Pie chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hey girly. :)

The story hasn't even been on here that long and you already have 2 reviews! :D Well 3 now. :D That's really awesome! :D

I didn't think about it when you let me read the twitlonger, but for your next story you should spread it out more and not do it all in 1 paragraph. It makes it a bit hard to read and follow.

But I loved the story and thank you for giving me a sneak peek on twitter and for mentioning me and our story in the intro! :D

It was fun working with you on our story You're My Cover Girl! :D Which isn't over yet. ;)

Can't wait to read more from you soon! :D
Trenchcoatkitten chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
:D wow its awesome! IT's really really good!

One tiny thing though. :/ it was hard to read, because it was all one paragraph. . Remember when someone new starts talking its a new paragraph. BUT OMG ITS SO GOOD! :D

Please update soon!
JanineBTR chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I like it already. I couldn't help but read: "I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe" while singing it in my head.

You're on my alert list girl :)